HOW TO New THP Moods

mmmmmmm

We just added a fun new plugin that allows you to share your mood. It will show up in your profile and under your name when you post on the forum (FYI that area is called a postbit). There are over 200 Moods to choose from, and some are a little less family friendly, but you definitely have options.

To find this go to your avatar and name at the top right of the forum and you will see the word Mood with a dropdown option. From there you can pick any of the moods you see, and you can change it as many times as you want.

View attachment 8908140

This is awesome!

Also LMAO on the overworked one you have right now, I'm sure it more than applies

Absolutely glorious, the 13 year old in me is having a field day.

I was scrolling through the list and I almost spit out the water I was drinking when I saw the gagging one, absolutely hysterical

Wow some of those are straight up raunchy lol. Digging it!

I keep meaning to go through all of them. I think I might need to remove a few. The cocky one is hilarious too but maybe NSFW??

I keep meaning to go through all of them. I think I might need to remove a few. The cocky one is hilarious too but maybe NSFW??

I saw make the more edgy ones Albatross Members only lol.

I thought it was a little sexist before I saw the beef curtains. Haha

Hahaha, some of those are hilarious! Very cool addition.

What would Mike Hunt do?

I think we need to have a feature where we can vote on a MOOD for a user and it has to stay on for a week.....you know like the AZZHAT one .....

I think we need to have a feature where we can vote on a MOOD for a user and it has to stay on for a week.....you know like the AZZHAT one .....

I'm surprised that's the mood you went with, what with the choices you have lol

I'm a pooptoast guy

I'm surprised that's the mood you went with, what with the choices you have lol

Didn't see a GET OFF MY LAWN

Pacman FTMFW

Oh man my mood changes so often during the day, y’all might think I have multiple personalities. This could get dangerous!!!

Back