HOW TO New THP Moods

Okay so I said I would give an idea that didn't happen. Here goes, for those that venture into this thread.

THPers head to Arcadia Bluffs in Michigan for a round of golf. Then drive an hour north in their rental car, grab dinner and stay the night. In the morning, wake to catch the Lake Express Ferry that takes people and cars across the choppy water. Once across they head to Whistling Straits for 2 days of golf.

I don't want to give all of the details, because it involved two teams of two competing with an entire forum "betting" on which team won. If you picked the winning team you got a pretty awesome prize, if you didn't, you got to heckle them in a live stream.

But that was my latest that did not happen, but I get it, the cost is outrageous.

While costs would indeed be insane, THP'ers would pay a premium for this experience. If you build it, they will come.

Okay so I said I would give an idea that didn't happen. Here goes, for those that venture into this thread.

THPers head to Arcadia Bluffs in Michigan for a round of golf. Then drive an hour north in their rental car, grab dinner and stay the night. In the morning, wake to catch the Lake Express Ferry that takes people and cars across the choppy water. Once across they head to Whistling Straits for 2 days of golf.

I don't want to give all of the details, because it involved two teams of two competing with an entire forum "betting" on which team won. If you picked the winning team you got a pretty awesome prize, if you didn't, you got to heckle them in a live stream.

But that was my latest that did not happen, but I get it, the cost is outrageous.

If this did happen you need to call it the Battle Four Islands.

Michiganders should never forget Plum, Detroit, Washington, and Rock!!!

Yee ******* Haw.

I’ve gone full badass.

Come at me, bro. ;)

New mood.

So many new folk don’t know how to take me at times.

And old folk too.
;)

I thought Big Boned was going back to some of the OG moods. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

J always does fantastic work, kudos dude.

Im swole.
We might need Triggered and Woke too. :ROFLMAO:

Back to rum. Because drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I vote for a quarantined mood next!

I still find this feature way too much fun.

All this candy lying around. Halloween better get here soon or there will none left for the kiddies.

Need a mood that says **** snow

Quite appropriate for today. Going to be almost 60 here late next week into next weekend. So, the golf season will continue for me despite today's snow.

Quite appropriate for today. Going to be almost 60 here late next week into next weekend. So, the golf season will continue for me despite today's snow.

You're asking for a mood that says buh bye snow? I'm on board with that.

Less THP Golf Experiences and MGA Events November is my (historically has been) my favorite golf month I play in three to four "Turkey Shoot" Scrambles with friends and they're so much fun, last year a couple were cancelled due to snow and it makes me sad.

Back