HOW TO New THP Moods

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We just added a fun new plugin that allows you to share your mood. It will show up in your profile and under your name when you post on the forum (FYI that area is called a postbit). There are over 200 Moods to choose from, and some are a little less family friendly, but you definitely have options.

To find this go to your avatar and name at the top right of the forum and you will see the word Mood with a dropdown option. From there you can pick any of the moods you see, and you can change it as many times as you want.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 8.21.05 AM.png

Last edited:
I love fun features and this is one of them.

I could't believe how may options you have on there.

Some of these are amazing. Poop toast made me laugh way harder than I should have.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I am zorro! I would have been batman but I didn't see it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JB
Seems like the fun and upgrades with the new system are endless.

That is way cool!!!!!

This is a really cool/fun feature!

Ha, this is a pretty fun feature.

We just added a fun new plugin that allows you to share your mood. It will show up in your profile and under your name when you post on the forum (FYI that area is called a postbit). There are over 200 Moods to choose from, and some are a little less family friendly, but you definitely have options.

To find this go to your avatar and name at the top right of the forum and you will see the word Mood with a dropdown option. From there you can pick any of the moods you see, and you can change it as many times as you want.

View attachment 8908140
Another great feature!! Loving the new look and functionality of the forum!!

If people are offended by some of the more PG-13+ ones, I can remove them, just send me a PM (remember that is now called a conversation and can be found at the top right by clicking the envelope). I can't promise I will remove them if it's just one person, but if I get a good amount of requests, I am happy to do so.

cowabunga!

Hahahaha. There are some good ones in there. This will be fun!!

Some of them are definitely interesting, all good fun IMO

If people are offended by some of the more PG-13+ ones, I can remove them, just send me a PM (remember that is now called a conversation and can be found at the top right by clicking the envelope). I can't promise I will remove them if it's just one person, but if I get a good amount of requests, I am happy to do so.

I don't want my post misunderstood. I'm all for this. I feel there could be a strong competition in the future to design a new emoji.

HAHAHAHA! Some of those are.....interesting.

I don't want my post misunderstood. I'm all for this. I feel there could be a strong competition in the future to design a new emoji.

Not at all. But we are a family friendly place, so I don't want people to feel offended either. I also know I am never going to make everyone happy, that's why I said if I get enough requests to have something removed, I am more than happy to do so.

Haha! Love'em .... will have to change it often though. Cause I can't be a BadAss all the time! :cool:

Looks like a fun feature

Back