HOW TO New THP Moods

Custom THP bag. Like my vessel but where there are umbrellas, there should be dancing logos OMG LET'S DO IT.

Nota huge Vessel fan.

Custom THP bag. Like my vessel but where there are umbrellas, there should be dancing logos OMG LET'S DO IT.
I’m in for THP staff member bags again.

Inspired.

:cool:

Mine has said festive for days because I keep saying I am going to put out my fall decorations, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. So I will stay festive until it's done.

Mine has said festive for days because I keep saying I am going to put out my fall decorations, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. So I will stay festive until it's done.
An old college professor of mine was an advocate of “fake it til you make it” for attitudes, so pretend to be happy u til you were.
I think he’d be all for this, claim to be festive until you are!

Anytime I have to sit on with tech support yesterday for 4 hours, and then come in again today needing additional support because the new software my company is using isn’t working makes me disapprove.

An old college professor of mine was an advocate of “fake it til you make it” for attitudes, so pretend to be happy u til you were.
I think he’d be all for this, claim to be festive until you are!

For my very first job outside of college I was told, smile even when talking to someone on the phone, it will make you sound like you are happy, even if you want to call that person every name in the book. It really works.

I’m thinking...

Reactions: KEV
You can bounce ideas off of us, we won't tell anyone ?.

Haha. I had a great idea, and maybe I will share it tomorrow since we are not going to do it. Its comical how awesome and expensive it is/was/

Haha. I had a great idea, and maybe I will share it tomorrow since we are not going to do it. Its comical how awesome and expensive it is/was/

Okay so I said I would give an idea that didn't happen. Here goes, for those that venture into this thread.

THPers head to Arcadia Bluffs in Michigan for a round of golf. Then drive an hour north in their rental car, grab dinner and stay the night. In the morning, wake to catch the Lake Express Ferry that takes people and cars across the choppy water. Once across they head to Whistling Straits for 2 days of golf.

I don't want to give all of the details, because it involved two teams of two competing with an entire forum "betting" on which team won. If you picked the winning team you got a pretty awesome prize, if you didn't, you got to heckle them in a live stream.

But that was my latest that did not happen, but I get it, the cost is outrageous.

Okay so I said I would give an idea that didn't happen. Here goes, for those that venture into this thread.

THPers head to Arcadia Bluffs in Michigan for a round of golf. Then drive an hour north in their rental car, grab dinner and stay the night. In the morning, wake to catch the Lake Express Ferry that takes people and cars across the choppy water. Once across they head to Whistling Straits for 2 days of golf.

I don't want to give all of the details, because it involved two teams of two competing with an entire forum "betting" on which team won. If you picked the winning team you got a pretty awesome prize, if you didn't, you got to heckle them in a live stream.

But that was my latest that did not happen, but I get it, the cost is outrageous.

:oops::oops:

Holy wow I can't even imagine the cost associated with that but it would be awesome and I bet the follow on the forum would be too

That sounds like it would have been incredible. But there are some good bones there, kinda like a golf Amazing Race thing.

That sounds like it would have been incredible. But there are some good bones there, kinda like a golf Amazing Race thing.

Already been done by us haha.
See the original Gauntlet in Hilton Head, with 3 courses over 2 days of golf.

Already been done by us haha.
See the original Gauntlet in Hilton Head, with 3 courses over 2 days of golf.
Before my time on THP but I was talking with some of the participants at the meetup in GA about it. I was told that it was an awesome experience, and very tiring ?. I’ll go back and check out the thread on my next conference call.

That's kind of brilliant. I like it!

haha arcadia and whistling in one trip...

Back