ANNOUNCEMENT New THP NFL Pickem Pool

Picked. Should be fun.

I don’t have as much time anymore for fantasy, but this I am 100 percent in on. Love it!

Signed up. I watch enough and catch enough sports radio to hope for middle of the pack.

jump off tapatalk and enter. Weekly prizes are fun.

Oh I did enter JB, but not near a computer at the time of my last 2 posts, so tapacrap all I had. Do enjoy the web version better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I did enter JB, but not near a computer at the time of my last 2 posts, so tapacrap all I had. Do enjoy the web version better!

You should try the mobile browser. Blows the doors off tapatalk and is full featured.

I was actually wondering if you all were going to do this, and even thought about messaging to ask. I don’t do/like fantasy football, but do enjoy playing pickem. I brought it up at work, and no one seemed interested

i love this!!

This is really cool!!! Thanks for this opportunity. I was cruising along till I got to Seahawks Cardinals and then it got tough.

i love this!!

Yeah should be a fun way to bring the NFL thread some chatter and of course win some awesome prizes.

This is awesome! Just filled it out for this week

I am surprised everyone is so high on NE beating the Bills. I picked them to win too, but I don't think it will be a blow out by any means.

I took NY's only team to upset the Patriots.

I’m in... ATS would be an awesome add...

Eliminate too many people that want the casual and the updating on our end would be crazy time consuming haha

Maybe this brings back some flat earthers, ya know, for the reviews : )

So cool, love it!

I am surprised everyone is so high on NE beating the Bills. I picked them to win too, but I don't think it will be a blow out by any means.
Bills= Upset of the Week!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

very nice!

One more day to get your pics in.

I think it will be a good game, but how can you bet against the Pats....I mean, they're still the Bills right?

The Bills are 3-0 but they have beat the Jets/Giants/Bengals in close games, while New England has faced similar level of opponents and blown everyone out so far and has the 2nd largest total margin of victory through 3 games in NFL history. Patriots should win by 2-3 scores.

Back