ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

So we will need to Average 45 post per day. Or two post per hour to achieve MasterBlaster Status.

That leaves limited time to golf20200103_085453.jpg

I was just doing my part after a THPer asked me to set up something. So far I think it's turned out great!

I think it has turned out great too! Just having a little fun with your posting prowess... you keep the discussions rolling so well, I literally don't have enough time to keep up!

the real question is, where did @OITW go?
Apparently further behind... Hit 500, Power User is still in reach.
Chipped his gamer putter using it for putt putt

Meet you at the Summit

How many do you need for that? 4k in a quarter?
4k posts or 1 @Canadan

So we will need to Average 45 post per day. Or two post per hour to achieve MasterBlaster Status.

That leaves limited time to golfView attachment 8921681
It's winter! Post away!

I think it has turned out great too! Just having a little fun with your posting prowess... you keep the discussions rolling so well, I literally don't have enough time to keep up!
Like we said to @93civiccpe just don't get fired!

where are you, 283?

Get some threads going, it's time for baker to go big on trophies.

You just keep the pace you think is right for you big boy! Obviously @Canadan has way more time on his hands as of Jan 1 lol.

For me it’s a marathon. Not a sprint. For others it’s a sprint I guess and that’s cool! I just can’t find that much more time in my day with work.

If I try and catch up it leaves little time to post. Sometimes I wonder how I managed 60 posts in a day. I think Canadian does that in an hour. ;)

You just keep the pace you think is right for you big boy! Obviously @Canadan has way more time on his hands as of Jan 1 lol.

For me it’s a marathon. Not a sprint. For others it’s a sprint I guess and that’s cool! I just can’t find that much more time in my day with work.
I’m right there with you...by the time I finish up with work I feel so far behind playing catch up. Add in getting prepared for a move...no time.
However I guess I’m not doing that bad with 120 posts so far.

this sounds like a pool..

of excuses.

I’m right there with you...by the time I finish up with work I feel so far behind playing catch up. Add in getting prepared for a move...no time.
You're doing great, Matty!!!

Your on my pace. I think we are doing good buddy. I just don’t have e the time.

?‍♂️giphy.gif

how much sleep do you get?

Truth... apparently.

Like we said to @93civiccpe just don't get fired!

So the back story here, is that I wake up at 3:30am last night and wander around the house for a minute, and decide to check THP right quick before heading back to bead. Well there is @Canadan with like a dozen new putter threads posted between 12 and 1 am. I mean, I'm lucky to post a dozen threads in a month... o_O(y)

Well now that I am back active again since my short baby break, got my first trophy:

AD71F104-8474-423D-B2D9-F36298A90711.png

Back