ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

Sweet I was wondering why there were tons of new conversations/threads in my new post feed! Love the interaction this will bring!

Great work!!!

I like the idea, I just hope it doesn't lead to a bunch of meaningless threads and posts.

I like the idea, I just hope it doesn't lead to a bunch of meaningless threads and posts.

It won’t. That is not the THP Way and will be a bit too transparent to see.

This looks like fun. I won't be starting too many fires but I should be able to keep a respectable post count.

This looks like fun. I won't be starting too many fires but I should be able to keep a respectable post count.

I suspect you will earn some trophies DT. ?

This is freaking awesome! LETS GOOOO!

I love this idea!! I don't know that I have started 35 threads in the almost 9 years since I have joined though!! :LOL::LOL:

No time like the present!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting shouldn't be a big deal, but man I dont find myself starting many threads. Guess I need to up my trophy earning game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Doing the numbers in my head.... I think I need to step up my game.....

This is so cool, love this new feature. I need to start thinking of some new threads haha!!

Hello Silver Trophy.

The thread starter incentive looks like it has generated a number of new threads the past few days.

The thread starter incentive looks like it has generated a number of new threads the past few days.

It really has. I honestly didn't know how it would go, and I wasn't sure how into it people would be, but it's nice to see people embrace it, and hopefully it's all quality threads that everyone can enjoy. That's the goal, to have quality content and information on here for everyone to enjoy.

It really has. I honestly didn't know how it would go, and I wasn't sure how into it people would be, but it's nice to see people embrace it, and hopefully it's all quality threads that everyone can enjoy. That's the goal, to have quality content and information on here for everyone to enjoy.

This is a big one, and one of the best things about this trophy system is where it will lead down the road for opportunities to THPers.
That goes for Fire Starters and Conversation trophies.

This is a big one, and one of the best things about this trophy system is where it will lead down the road for opportunities to THPers.
That goes for Fire Starters and Conversation trophies.

Although I am by no means a pyromaniac, I fancy myself to be a good conversationalist.

Love features like these. Engaging an online forum community is not easy for some of us, and incentives like this help. I won't start that many threads, but if the topic interests me, I'm happy to join in or just read and learn about you.

Fun!
A great way to have forum participation easily seen.

A lot of good stuff happening here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See some trophies have been awarded.
Nice.

I like this idea.. All the new features on the site are awesome. Once again, great job all those who have been involved!!!

I won’t get a thread fire starter one, but I definitely would have earned some post trophies through my years on here haha.

Back