ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

I will be happy just to get a trophy.....

Is there any way to see your progress and how close you are to getting any of the trophies? (Apologies if I have missed it)

I will be happy just to get a trophy.....

Is there any way to see your progress and how close you are to getting any of the trophies? (Apologies if I have missed it)
Hover over your avatar in any post. Or click on your avatar.

Lots of new gear and @Canadan was busy golfing haha
Putter practice and Advisory Board meetings last night killed my lead. Whatever. I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED!

We need a diamond status where the fire and trophy become THP green. Give me something silly to aim for haha

How do I get my trophy to show under my name or is it auto once we cross a threshold?

Got my first badge.

I'm so proud. :joy:

I'd like to thank my mom, my teahcers, my manager, the academy, THP and all the little people who have helped me along the way to earn this reward.

You like me, you really really like me.

In the meantime, @Canadan STILL doesn't have 100k posts.

The irony in spelling teachers wrong is fun. :ROFLMAO:

The irony in spelling teachers wrong is fun. :ROFLMAO:
Typing is not my strong point. If it wasn't for spell check, I would be a janitor.

Putter practice and Advisory Board meetings last night killed my lead. Whatever. I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED!

We need a diamond status where the fire and trophy become THP green. Give me something silly to aim for haha

But what putter? :LOL:

is there a reason why we can no longer see physically how many posts we have per month? Quarter? YEarly? That's one thing from the previous system i liked to be able to keep track of and something that helped me

is there a reason why we can no longer see physically how many posts we have per month? Quarter? YEarly? That's one thing from the previous system i liked to be able to keep track of and something that helped me

That isn't something the new system offers. I looked into it a little, but haven't found anything solid for it.

That isn't something the new system offers. I looked into it a little, but haven't found anything solid for it.

Bummer. That was something I liked to be able to keep track of on the reg....or at least have the acess to go in and see where I sttod comparatively to everyone else that was equally, more or less active.

Back