ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

Another one.

Took my sweet time on the 35 threads and made them count ;)

I'm working on another one. I think there should be a trophy for % of reactions to posts.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm working on another one.

Thats great, but you can't see your trophies in tapatalk :ROFLMAO:

I'm working on another one. I think there should be a trophy for % of reactions to posts.

I'm all for that one ;)

Woot! Got my 5th trophy! badge!

Last edited:
I am all about rewards and cookies. This is right up my alley. Love all the community feels here.

Don't forget to go into your profile and click badges, then the little microphone images so they show up for you.
Guess I don't know how to do that. I'll have to take the refresher course on using the forum :cool:

Read the first post of this thread, it spells it all out for you, including images.
My bad. I didn't earn a badge but rather just a trophy for a new reaction score.

Another one earned!

I suggested that weeks (maybe months) ago. Guess it's unwanted. I think it'd be great though.

Read the first post my friend.

still not seeing it....reading comprehension is not my strong suit....

not seeing a "badges" tab anywhere on my profile??!!
I'm with you. I don't have one either - at least that I can find.

Wait. I actually looked this time, I found it. You actually need to go into your profile, not just the drop down. Click your name in the top right, and then click your name in the drop down. :cool:

I'm with you. I don't have one either - at least that I can find.

Wait. I actually looked this time, I found it. You actually need to go into your profile, not just the drop down. Click your name in the top right, and then click your name in the drop down. :cool:

Looked EVERYWHERE and can't find "badges"....I need professional help @GolferGal

Back