ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

Bummer. That was something I liked to be able to keep track of on the reg....or at least have the acess to go in and see where I sttod comparatively to everyone else that was equally, more or less active.

Not in the top 5 better get those numbers up :geek:

Not in the top 5 better get those numbers up :geek:

Ha. Well is was never a put that. Cause sometimes that can be misconstrued as manufactured. But more about just keep tabs on myself and others to notice any trends in the wrong direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha. Well is was never a put that. Cause sometimes that can be misconstrued as manufactured. But more about just keep tabs on myself and others to notice any trends in the wrong direction.

To be fair, as that feature ever been part of tapatalk? :ROFLMAO:

Mannnnnnnnnnnn you love pounding that home......:rolleyes:
:LOL:like it or not, sometimes TAPA is still a little easier when im in the middle of doing something and thats where my notification comes through....

:LOL:like it or not, sometimes TAPA is still a little easier when im in the middle of doing something and thats where my notification comes through....

Taptalk!?

Minus 1,000,000 post points!

just telling it like it is homie! I love the new forum and setup. Theres some things that are lacking and are getting better everyday. But, its hard to stay connected when i get the notifications through Tapa so quickly and the link is there on my phones home screen asking me to just click and open very quickly lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: JB

If I disliked it that much, I would just uninstall it from my forum.
I was just pointing out that the features you were requesting have never been available on that app :ROFLMAO:

If I disliked it that much, I would just uninstall it from my forum.
I was just pointing out that the features you were requesting have never been available on that app :ROFLMAO:

i am astutely aware of that. But im not going to say that the ease of tapatalk ever prohibited me from being so active over the years. it helped. When i was sitting at home and didnt need to be on my phone i was on the forum and thats where i found that info. It would just be a nice little feature to have i guess. ?‍♂️

i have loved the new setup to be clear. I love and utilize the chrome notifications on my laptop. I just wish there was a better way to get notifications on my mobile or ipad. Because, right now, the only way i find out if someone interacted with my posts via mobile or my ipad is through my tapa notifications. Its there staring at me in the face. If it wasnt I wouldnt know and would have to refresh....f5....refresh to even find out. IS this right or am i doing it wrong? (besides still using tapa which a ton of folks still do)

i have loved the new setup to be clear. I love and utilize the chrome notifications on my laptop. I just wish there was a better way to get notifications on my mobile or ipad. Because, right now, the only way i find out if someone interacted with my posts via mobile or my ipad is through my tapa notifications. Its there staring at me in the face. If it wasnt I wouldnt know and would have to refresh....f5....refresh to even find out. IS this right or am i doing it wrong? (besides still using tapa which a ton of folks still do)

You can turn on email notifications in your control panel and technically if you use chrome on your iPhone, I believe you can turn on notifications on that as well. I know Molten still uses Tapatalk for the notifications and then opens the forum through the browser.

You can turn on email notifications in your control panel and technically if you use chrome on your iPhone, I believe you can turn on notifications on that as well. I know Molten still uses Tapatalk for the notifications and then opens the forum through the browser.

That may be what i end up trying to do because i cant handle the extra emails at this point. lol.

I dont want anything to get twisted here. im in it to try and provide useful and constructive feedback. I think you know that of me by now. Everyone uses THP differently and thats a good thing. (usually). I fully support everything thats been done over the last couple of months and the full switch over to this system. Theres some things i wish were better and feel could be better down the road, but there is a learning curve for everyone. The point is to continue making THP a better and more user friendly place than it was the day before, Everyday. Id like to be a part of that evolution

If the notifications on the forum incorporated the notification abilities it would be perfect.
Just my 2¢

If the notifications on the forum incorporated the notification abilities it would be perfect.
Just my 2¢

thats basically all im saying on that aspect. I get 50k emails a day as it is. Not trying to sift through all the THP notification emails as well. Thus why I have that feature turned off.

NOW......the new THP weekly email is fantastic!!!!!

Push notifications are available but it’s iOS that is the problem. It works on android phones, just not iPhones and it even works on Mac computers with chrome just not safari. It’s not a forum software thing, it’s an iOS thing.

Oh hey @JB @Canadan

Nice to 1,000+ post you.

Told you I’d get there no problem.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
WOOOOO!!!!! I got a trophy! :rockon:

Edit: How come my trophy doesn't show up? lol

Read the first post :ROFLMAO:
I did! I got it now. Couldn't see the little megaphone thingy because it's so light colored. Getting old sucks. :D

Just noticed I received my first trophy!!! I feel accomplished!

I love seeing the trophies.

Back