New to the forum!

GlorifiedDonkey

Reaction score
Hey golf fans!

I am Big G and I started Glorified Donkey: A look at golf from a caddies' perspective! We talk golf and caddying! We are lifer caddies who share stories, knowledge and enjoy sharing our experience in the game we all love!

We have a website, Podcast, YouTube channel, online store and a presence on all of the social media platforms.

I hope everyone can enjoy our input. We have a huge wealth of knowledge and a lot of funny stories too!

Nice to meet you and please check us out!

Thanks

Glorified Donkey

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Hey golf fans!

I am Big G and I started Glorified Donkey: A look at golf from a caddies' perspective! We talk golf and caddying! We are lifer caddies who share stories, knowledge and enjoy sharing our experience in the game we all love!

We have a website, Podcast, YouTube channel, online store and a presence on all of the social media platforms.

I hope everyone can enjoy our input. We have a huge wealth of knowledge and a lot of funny stories too!

Nice to meet you and please check us out!

Thanks

Glorified Donkey

Hey guys, I met this clown at Spyglass and he's really good at what he does. His podcast is friggin hilarious & he's just a really neat guy from Scotland. I told him about this forum and think he will be a great addition

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard.....

Welcome to THP

Back