Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the wacky worlds of THP and golf!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. You will find plenty of stuff here to fuel your addiction :)

That's pretty good progress in 9 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. You will find plenty of stuff here to fuel your addiction :)

That's pretty good progress in 9 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. The guys I play with all shoot in the mid 80's to high 70's and I am so competitive that it's motivated me to improve. they have all been great and have encouraged me as well as take their shots at me too. lol

my goal is to break 90 before the end of the year. I've came so close shooting a 90 on 3 occasions but just can't quite seem to get there yet. I'm just going to keep trying and keep having fun.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, your in the same boat with a lot of us that are hooked, too.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Played in my first 2 man scramble tournament this weekend and had a blast. We played a round on Saturday to see what flight you would play in, then there was a dinner at the club that night and they auctioned off the teams in a Calcutta, our team went for $130 but the guy that bought our team let us buy half of it back. My partner is a 8-10 handicap and I would guess mine at 23-25. We shot a 75 on Saturday (basically all of that was my partner, I sucked) and then we shot an even par 70 on Sunday ( I played the round of my life and actually contributed extremely well). We finished 3rd place and got a check for a whopping $92. lol

I had a great time though and met some really good guys.

Back