Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

What part of SC? We have some members there and I cover the state for work.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome! I’m a newcomer too. What part of the tundra did you move from? I’ve been in Eagle River, Alaska since ‘87. I dream of retiring to a year round golf location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK-Bryan,
Moved out of, Wisconsin. We had some winters but not like Alaska ;)
The last winter there was 108 inchs of snow and three good ice storms lol.

AK-Bryan,
Moved out of, Wisconsin. We had some winters but not like Alaska ;)
The last winter there was 108 inchs of snow and three good ice storms lol.

MOS: I can certainly appreciate the cold and snow. Believe it or not, I got two rounds in in November. Ball sure rolls on frozen ground. FYI, I was a 31R, 31U, and 13F in the Guard up here. Prior to that, was a radio operator and scout/swimmer in a Marine Recon company. May have jumped or fast roped out of some helicopters you worked on. Thanks for your service.

MOS: I can certainly appreciate the cold and snow. Believe it or not, I got two rounds in in November. Ball sure rolls on frozen ground. FYI, I was a 31R, 31U, and 13F in the Guard up here. Prior to that, was a radio operator and scout/swimmer in a Marine Recon company. May have jumped or fast roped out of some helicopters you worked on. Thanks for your service.

Yes the ball sure does roll, used to take the driver out of the bag. roll a 3 wood for accuracy LOL...

Thank you for your service! Well done my friend... Damn well done.

Kind of crazy years later I became a Coast Guard Captain ( OUPV) so I could Guide (y)

WELCOME TO THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

You'll fit right in. You've found a great community of golfers.

Welcome!!

Back