jmix18

I'm just happy to be here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good evening all -
Just wanted to say hello from the frozen tundra of Minnesota. Been lurking here for a while and watching what's been going on. Decided that I'd join in the fun since the snow will soon be here and golf will officially be over for a few months. Going to be 50 tomorrow so going to take a few more swipes at the ball and hope it goes in the hole 18 times.

For you experienced users, what tips do you have for us newbies to get engaged in the convos and festivities as there seems to be so many going on at once.

For you MN peeps - maybe I'll see you on the course or at a tourney someday. Stay Warm!

~ Jmix18

Welcome officially to THP! Got some good THPers up there in MN! As far as engaging, just jump in and talk about what interests you or any thoughts on an gear you've tried out or what is currently in your bag. This place is pretty special in that, no one really cares how long someone has been here. Everyone gets listened to. Also, follow rule #1(don't be a Richard) if you really do want to start engaging. You'll find it's a really easy place to jump in quickly!

Last edited:
Welcome. As a new guy myself, I can tell you you will feel welcome. Great people here(y)

I am glad you joined! A lot of great action around here!

Welcome to THP! You'll love it here. Almost everyone is welcoming and cordial. Don't even try to keep up with all the banter. Some people here seemingly do this for a living.

Welcome to THP.
Find anything that interests you and jump in with both feet or hands for typing. ;)

Did you finally see enough of my Insta posts and say “I have to join!”? Haha

You got someone you know to join??! Weren't we just talking about how hard that is lol

Yea. Had to figure out how you be winnin’ all the time. And what else am I going to do during distance learning and the soon to be snow? Besides gotta get ready for Rum vs Marsh again.

Yea. Had to figure out how you be winnin’ all the time. And what else am I going to do during distance learning and the soon to be snow? Besides gotta get ready for Rum vs Marsh again.

You have to throw your hat into the ring for some of these experiences! I have been to one in Idaho and had a ton of fun! Golf, food and fun!

Welcome aboard!

You have to throw your hat into the ring for some of these experiences! I have been to one in Idaho and had a ton of fun! Golf, food and fun!

Plan on it. And now your the Grand-Daddy Captain!!??

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Looks like your ?’s were answered. And you’ve already joined the cool kids with an AC2021 membership.

Welcome to Thp

Welcome aboard, young man!

Welcome to THP! Hopefully its a short winter and you'll be teeing it up again soon

Welcome to THP! Just jump in the threads and have fun this is an amazing place!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Happy to have you with us, sir!!!

Welcome to THP from nearly-as-frozen S.E. Michigan!

Back