vthokies20

Reaction score
Handicap
4.8 GHIN
You are allowed to add one new tournament to the PGA Tour Schedule. You can pick any course, but the event will be played at that course every year.

Which course would you pick?

What would the name of the tournament be?

Course: Coeur d'Alene Golf Course
Signature Hole: #14 (w/ the floating green)
Tournament Name/Sponsor: Target Open

Adding a new Major Championship would be different and I would stay away from the Sponsor for the tournament name but I have to be real about it and I think you could do a lot with the floating green and Target as a sponsor.

Bandon in Oregon
Nike Open

TPC Harding Park

Fog City Open

Streamsong, rotating between red and blue courses. It would of course be called the Mosaic invitational.

Southern Hills in Tulsa Oklahoma. Such a fantastic course that the PGA doesn't use often enough.

Camargo, match play. The Hogan Cup.

Course: Coeur d'Alene Golf Course
Signature Hole: #14 (w/ the floating green)
Tournament Name/Sponsor: Target Open

Adding a new Major Championship would be different and I would stay away from the Sponsor for the tournament name but I have to be real about it and I think you could do a lot with the floating green and Target as a sponsor.

I was thinking this very course. Something for the PNW

I would love to see an event at Shadow Creek, like a FedEx Cup playoff site, where only the top 75 or 50 players get to play there.

Because Bandon doesn't have the infrastructure to support a PGA level event.
Fare enough. It is in a remote location. Maybe in 50 years when they build up the surrounding areas

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Golden Horseshoe Gold Course in Williamsburg, VA

Colonial Championship

Back