NorthVanMike

Reaction score
Handicap
we used to have a 42" HD Plasma in our living room, but Golfgirl decided we needed a 50", honest, i am innocent, it was her! haha, so, i just hooked it up and it is nice! couple of piccies:

Image28.jpg

Image26.jpg

i've seen a few friend's tv's and they were mounted professionally, but hell, why spend more money. i mounted the old one in the bedroom. football in the living room,golf in bed! wOOt! :banana:

Image29.jpg

Golfer gal made us get rid of the 42 in the bedroom and get something smaller. When on it was like a blinding light. Congrats on the new set.

Golfer gal made us get rid of the 42 in the bedroom and get something smaller. When on it was like a blinding light. Congrats on the new set.

At first, I was thinking we may have that problem as well. But with it on the "warm" setting it actually if just fine. But I still have a problem with someone controlling the remote :bicker:

Congrats on the nex BIG TV you two! We love ours (I still haven't seen the KC Chiefs win on it yet though - when they beat Denver this year, we were out golfing, and we got the TV the week they started their season-ending losing streak last year!). Let us know how you like it when it's all tweaked and set up perfectly. What kind is it? It looks like it says Sanyo but i can't tell.

We put our other TV in the home office though, not in the bedroom . . . I never thought that was a good place for watching TV! Luckily, my wife agrees.
1230_winking.gif

Congrats on the nex BIG TV you two! We love ours (I still haven't seen the KC Chiefs win on it yet though - when they beat Denver this year, we were out golfing, and we got the TV the week they started their season-ending losing streak last year!). Let us know how you like it when it's all tweaked and set up perfectly. What kind is it? It looks like it says Sanyo but i can't tell.

We put our other TV in the home office though, not in the bedroom . . . I never thought that was a good place for watching TV! Luckily, my wife agrees.
1230_winking.gif

They both work great. And, you are right on the money, it is a Sanyo. As for TV in the bedroom, it was the logical place for me. One bedroom is our office and walls are full, as for the guest bedroom, kitty has taken over that room.

This way he can watch his Canucks and I can stretch out and watch my Flames....sometimes it is just best to watch separately (little rivalry between two teams in same division) :bicker:

Back