New Twist: Ben Hogan Experience

I just want to point out to Tyler, that one of the two Generals has a Hall of Fame tag.
The other one is Jdax

I kid I kid...

Great twist, and that was kind of you leading with that vs 8 & 6

MichiganGripRip...

giphy.gif
The B+ is now on top. I'll take my odds. Don't forget about Chicago while looking ahead to Nashville!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just some friendly banter... I have JBC3 , I’ll take my chances...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My man knows a winner win he sees one!

Maybe you can give the Caddy/General an option to hit 5 Shots a side like a DH in baseball. That could be fun to pick your spots...or not.

I LOVE this idea! Like a player/manager. Instead of a mulligan, we can have a Tin Cup caddy shot!

The B+ is now on top. I'll take my odds. Don't forget about Chicago while looking ahead to Nashville!

My eyes are on the prize, but I have so much respect for JB and GolferGal and what they do on a daily basis! Two events is a lot to process! And, they do dozens at a time!

When Team Tyler wins...our boy JDax gets the HOF tag too...right?!

That would require y’all to win, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That would require y’all to win, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

e1iterate as a fellow Carolinian, I respect you, but it's on!

giphy.gif

Very cool addition. Lots of pressure on the Generals! This will be fun!

e1iterate as a fellow Carolinian, I respect you, but it's on!

giphy.gif
That's a little over the top, don't you think?

Cool idea! Are you going to make them carry the bags??

Sweet man that adds a lot of experience to the teams! This will be a must follow

THP Events are tough coming to a new golf course, getting a full bag of new equipment and jumping right into team golf. So for this event, we have a little something different.

Two teams are facing off, Team JB vs Team Tyler and both are filled with 3 THPers each. However each team now has a team Caddie/General. Someone that knows the course backwards and forwards and will join in on all of the fun, as well as helping their team win by showing them the lays of the land.

Team JB welcomes @E1terate to the team.
Team Tyler welcomes @jdax to the team.

Both of these THPers have been members of this course and played it hundreds of times. Each will be tasked with helping their team bring home the title in the Ben Hogan Experience.

This is awesome. Having @jdax at the Distance Powered by Srixon event in Vegas was such a great touch. Beyond bringing his own Reno-esque brand of fun, his posting allowed us participants to focus a bit more on just having fun and being present in the moment. And @e1literate doesn’t suck as a person either.

I just want to point out to Tyler, that one of the two Generals has a Hall of Fame tag.
The other one is Jdax

I kid I kid...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m so looking forward to the “still not live” video on the Saturday night of this event! We’re gonna get some classic e1iterate/JDax banter...

I’m so looking forward to the “still not live” video on the Saturday night of this event! We’re gonna get some classic e1iterate/JDax banter...

Haha or the mispronunciation of names. But they are going to kill it

Lol. Dee-animal.

Hahaha! It’s gonna be tough to mispronounce any names from this event...but if anybody can do it it’s out man JDax! LOL! J/K Dax, you’re my boy Blue! And yes, they are gonna kill it!

JDax dropping some knowledge on Team Tyler son!

Haha that’s a great twist, this is going to be a fun follow

Dax you need give mike a stunner when he is not looking

Pretty awesome for the teams.

THP Events are tough coming to a new golf course, getting a full bag of new equipment and jumping right into team golf. So for this event, we have a little something different.

Two teams are facing off, Team JB vs Team Tyler and both are filled with 3 THPers each. However each team now has a team Caddie/General. Someone that knows the course backwards and forwards and will join in on all of the fun, as well as helping their team win by showing them the lays of the land.

Team JB welcomes @E1terate to the team.
Team Tyler welcomes @jdax to the team.

Both of these THPers have been members of this course and played it hundreds of times. Each will be tasked with helping their team bring home the title in the Ben Hogan Experience.

I am such a fan of this modification!!!!!!!!!!

Couple beauts joining in on the fun!

Back