New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Doing a little prototype testing and can say that I am really enjoying this shaft. I will have more coming soon and I should preface it by saying that this is most likely not how the finished product will end up looking. It matches the RADSPEED really well though :D

B5674B40-213B-4EA6-96EB-0DA0FE3380B3.jpeg118F0F64-0A1B-412A-9A24-28907AF020AA.jpegBA236D12-BB82-4091-9D9D-DD0EFBD11E52.jpegF58C150E-8538-403D-9625-3142CFAA828A.jpeg

That is really badass looking! Think there will be 2 models again with the slightly different profiles?

That should be the final art - it’s perfect.

• Admin
That is really badass looking! Think there will be 2 models again with the slightly different profiles?
Can’t comment much on future stuff yet but I can say I am getting along really well this one

Looking good ...

That looks like a match made in heaven right there!!!

I've put off grabbing a gunmetal this past year, not sure I will make that mistake next year.

Yeah buddy! Love the looks!

Wow I really like that combo!

Can you at least give a hint if it’s close in profile to the Purple?

JB, do you think these shafts are going to be available for special orders through OEMs or is this an aftermarket purchase?

That’s a beautiful combination. Love that color blue and artwork on the shaft. I hope it’s a profile that is reasonably close to something I can play.

JB, do you think these shafts are going to be available for special orders through OEMs or is this an aftermarket purchase?
I honestly don’t know.

That looks so good…

Need this for #TheRivalry @JDax

Now that's just a tease right there :sneaky:

Wow the colours are a great match! Interesting graphic too.

That combo looks incredible together

Back