New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

That might not be the finished product, but it’s damn good looking there. Maybe UST Mamiya might want to use your idea there of the matte finish.

Well whatever it is. It looks awesome. If I was to go off convention, it seems like it might be a pretty light weight shaft.

Well whatever it is. It looks awesome. If I was to go off convention, it seems like it might be a pretty light weight shaft.
I believe this is around 64g

I am intigued. It looks really good with that peacoat XB head. Will be looking forward to hearing about the profile.

I like the graphics on that, plus it matches the peacoat perfectly.
Love my Lin-Q purple so I am very interested in hearing more about this profile.

Reactions: JB
That shaft looks unreal, absolutely love the matte finish

Working with the hybrid shafts has me waiting EAGERLY to get to swing the new driver shaft when the time comes.

Working with the hybrid shafts has me waiting EAGERLY to get to swing the new driver shaft when the time comes.
You can try it in a few weeks. I’m impressed.

This is the most beautiful shaft I’ve seen. It’s just stunning.

Please be close to something I can play.

That is a SLLLLICK looking combo there....

Oh wow. I want that so bad. Love me some LINQ

Major jealousy over here. That thing looks awesome!

WANT

Very interesting....

LINQ in general runs heavier than people realize. For instance Gunmetal in 6F4 is 70g I believe.
Wow I didn't even realize this. I have been gaming the gunmetal the last few rounds and didn't feel heavy. Interesting.

This may be an instant buy for me. I have loved the LIN-Q Gunmetal in my driver so much. The revised graphics are amazing.

It’s literally a perfect match

FA31DC6F-669C-4390-B4E2-5840E38AA1E9.gif

I am pretty smitten with the feel of this thing. It just feels right to me and allows some freedom to both lay off the swing or go after it.

I am pretty smitten with the feel of this thing. It just feels right to me and allows some freedom to both lay off the swing or go after it.
When are we getting the deets on this beauty?

Back