New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

That TSPX Blue M40X is the one i would like in my driver

That TSPX Blue M40X is the one i would love in my driver
Fify, these shafts are incredibly smooth is all I can say. Love the Black in my driver and allows you to have no worries throughout the swing.

UST is a company I have not spent much time with. I need to..

The hybrid has been phenomenal, cannot wait to try a wood shaft!

I’m quite curious how the LinQ has been improved!

I’m quite curious how the LinQ has been improved!
I’ve had this one in my driver for a while and love it. I am looking forward to THPers able to give them a try.

I tried the gunmetal prior to shaft up and have to say the black is legit! Not a shaft guy per say but I can tell you be aggressive and the shaft unloads!

These really sound like a great option this coming year and I have a serious ponder on putting one in my driver

Last edited:
I have the blue in my 3W currently and it’s really, really good.

Really love how this shaft loads at the transition on the swing and how smooth it feels throughout. I haven’t swung the previous two but had waggled the purple and it felt like it had ridge for the lack of a better term about a third the way from the butt end, but when you swing these shafts they feel tremendous in hand as they flow throughout the shaft.

I want to try the new LinQ M40X TSPX Blue

Bold statement there buddy. Will have to try it..
Accurate statement. But, I also think Ventus is AD-DI Tiger useage level overhyped.

i don't wanna poke the bear in the eye but i wanna try my gunmetal in the STZ

Accurate statement. But, I also think Ventus is AD-DI Tiger useage level overhyped.

not saying it is not accurate. But if it is.. I need to try it. I like the Ventus.

I have continued to use this shaft in my driver for a while now. Seeing what I really like which is around 14.5 launch and spin around 2900.
This is in the Cobra RADSpeed XB at 10.5

I have continued to use this shaft in my driver for a while now. Seeing what I really like which is around 14.5 launch and spin around 2900.
This is in the Cobra RADSpeed XB at 10.5
Need

I was able to put the Gunmetal up against the Rogue White 130MSI in my G425 LST today. My the longest drives were with the Gunmetal and they were about 5 yards longer carry than the Rogue White. The simulator place didn't have the tee height available that I like so I couldn't take a ton from the head to head but seeing that distance gain was encouraging. Now I just need to see if I can hit fairways with it.

I think I need the blue in a radspeed

I’m very much looking forward to putting this shaft in play.

Back