New video game "The Golf Club"

Just picked up an Xbx one S battlefield edition and The Golf Club to finally upgrade from my ring of death Xbox 360. Really looking forward to the game and and some 4k action.

Love this game. Created a course called Niddrie Challenge. It's pretty good I think. Would love some feedback. Course is a parkland course nut has some links features to it.

Love this game. Created a course called Niddrie Challenge. It's pretty good I think. Would love some feedback. Course is a parkland course nut has some links features to it.
Are you playing TGC2 or original?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So how's The Golf Club 2? Anyone have it? Pretty good deal with the PS black Friday sale. Only $11.99.

So how's The Golf Club 2? Anyone have it? Pretty good deal with the PS black Friday sale. Only $11.99.
I just saw that. Think I'm going to pick it up. I like the first one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Fell flat on it's face at launch. Never seemed to recover. It's a good game, but I hate the faux-difficulty system tied to distance

It's worth 12 bucks. Sadly, I am not as enamored with this one as the last. The course creator thing is still my favorite part, especially in the upgrade. But, I still suck and can't do anything worth a damn in those TGC tournaments. It does look badass on the XB1X

It's worth 12 bucks. Sadly, I am not as enamored with this one as the last. The course creator thing is still my favorite part, especially in the upgrade. But, I still suck and can't do anything worth a damn in those TGC tournaments. It does look badass on the XB1X
Thanks T0AD. I figure I can easily get $12 entertainment out of it. Have they been as diligent with upgrades to this version? And are there as many user created "major" courses? I enjoyed playing the versions of Augusta, Chambers Bay and others.

Thanks T0AD. I figure I can easily get $12 entertainment out of it. Have they been as diligent with upgrades to this version? And are there as many user created "major" courses? I enjoyed playing the versions of Augusta, Chambers Bay and others.
Tons of nice courses. You are able to pull in your own courses from TGC1 and they convert to the new game, which then can be edited further with the new features.

Tapt

I like TGC2. I haven't played it as much as I'd like to, but I'm guessing that changes once the white stuff starts to fall.

I've been playing it quite bit being house bound. For $12 I'd buy it.

Count me as one of the people that loved TGC1 but not TGC2. I just found it way too difficult to hit a straight shot. I could use the same swing path/feel that I did for the first game in the second and I'm slicing the ball over 95% of the time. If I try to adjust the swing, the slice turns to a hook. Tried playing for a bit before TGCT picked back up but never got to a point where I was enjoying the game or played well.

Count me as one of the people that loved TGC1 but not TGC2. I just found it way too difficult to hit a straight shot. I could use the same swing path/feel that I did for the first game in the second and I'm slicing the ball over 95% of the time. If I try to adjust the swing, the slice turns to a hook. Tried playing for a bit before TGCT picked back up but never got to a point where I was enjoying the game or played well.
In Bag Setup the Standard/Players/etc option is the difficulty setting. I hate it, but "easy" male it play like the first.

Back