New Wilson/Staff Offerings in 2020

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
These posts showed up on Instagram today! W/S recently launched the Staff Model Utility Irons that compliments their Staff Model Blade irons. One detail you can see on the iron is the phrase "Launch Pad". V6 irons were introduced in 2017 and C300 in 2018. I'm curious if these are their replacements or a stand alone set?

High launch, draw biased driver & the irons are big hollow bodies like HB Turbos & HL4s. Both on the lower end of the price scale.

I’m sure THP will have all the details on both in due time.

I love me some hybrid irons goodness

Looking forward to the THP review on these.

Next week we will have some details and not only that, we actually have had this set in the hands of THPers for weeks now doing their own testing

Looks like a good time ahead. I’m sure THP will have all the details and more.

you might remember the name Launch Pad from DVD2, this is nothing like that

more pics available on OZ/NZ retailer websites if one so desires, plus a classic club name returns

Last edited:
All in due time....

I still plan to buy the Wilson’s FG Staff Tour blades.....just for display as they are so pretty. If I get back to playing more, heck I will game those irons.

Very interested in seeing more on the irons once more info comes out!

Love me some Wilson Staff!

Curious how much longer we have to wait.
Also strange the teaser pics from Wilson's Instagram. As already mentioned some Oz/NZ sites as well as 1 German retailer already show details of the new iron sets and woods - since end of November. I understand there is an embargo but it appears only to be valid for the US!?
In any case looking forward to the THP review and the tester reviews.

Curious how much longer we have to wait.
Also strange the teaser pics from Wilson's Instagram. As already mentioned some Oz/NZ sites as well as 1 German retailer already show details of the new iron sets and woods - since end of November. I understand there is an embargo but it appears only to be valid for the US!?
In any case looking forward to the THP review and the tester reviews.
the German thing is a bit odd, but Oceania is in late spring right now

That FY model fairway looks like a good idea for a lot of people including myself!

Here ya go. Full thread and article.

Back