New year, ....same me?

TheLetterSee

Reaction score
Handicap
How's it going guys. I've been a member for a couple years now but I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life (good and bad) that have caused me to neglect this wonderful site for almost a year.

For those that dont know me, my name is Chris. Im a 23 year old Wisconsin native who works in the golf industry as a club fitter/builder. I have a couple of side ventures that I'm working on getting off the ground that take up a lot of my time but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things this year.

I was very fortunate to be part of the Cleveland event in 2018 and met some awesome guys along the way. For anyone just joining that happens to check out this thread, definitely join the albatross club. Regardless of the donation on your behalf, it let's you enroll in some amazing events that will give you memories for a lifetime.

Some of you may know that I work for golf galaxy as a club tech and fitter but I'm excited to announce that I just joined Taylormade to become a club rep and a traveling fitter for demo days and events here in the lower Wisconsin area. Working for a big name company has been a dream of mine and I'm really looking forward to the opportunity and the experiences itll bring. Just because I'll use Taylormade clubs and wear their clothes doesn't mean I'll be biased. I still look forward to testing out and comparing every company I can. If any of you have questions for myself regarding club tech work such as a repair don't hesitate to message me. I'm not an expert but I know quite a bit and may be able to help you out. If anyone wants me to test a product and compare it or measure swing weights/head weights of the new products launching here in February I'd be happy to do so as well.

I look forward to spending some more time here and meeting a bunch of new people and helping out you guys in any way I can.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome back and congrats on landing the sweet gig with TaylorMade!

Welcome back. Congrats on the new job. (y)

Congrats on the new job! Hope it’s a great step for you

Congrats and that sounds awesome.

Congrats, sounds like a fun job. (y)

How's it going guys. I've been a member for a couple years now but I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life (good and bad) that have caused me to neglect this wonderful site for almost a year.

For those that dont know me, my name is Chris. Im a 23 year old Wisconsin native who works in the golf industry as a club fitter/builder. I have a couple of side ventures that I'm working on getting off the ground that take up a lot of my time but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things this year.

I was very fortunate to be part of the Cleveland event in 2018 and met some awesome guys along the way. For anyone just joining that happens to check out this thread, definitely join the albatross club. Regardless of the donation on your behalf, it let's you enroll in some amazing events that will give you memories for a lifetime.

Some of you may know that I work for golf galaxy as a club tech and fitter but I'm excited to announce that I just joined Taylormade to become a club rep and a traveling fitter for demo days and events here in the lower Wisconsin area. Working for a big name company has been a dream of mine and I'm really looking forward to the opportunity and the experiences itll bring. Just because I'll use Taylormade clubs and wear their clothes doesn't mean I'll be biased. I still look forward to testing out and comparing every company I can. If any of you have questions for myself regarding club tech work such as a repair don't hesitate to message me. I'm not an expert but I know quite a bit and may be able to help you out. If anyone wants me to test a product and compare it or measure swing weights/head weights of the new products launching here in February I'd be happy to do so as well.

I look forward to spending some more time here and meeting a bunch of new people and helping out you guys in any way I can.

Welcome back Chris, I was starting to get worried about not seeing you around! Glad to hear you scored a sweet gig with Taylormade!

Welcome back, and huge congrats on the new job!

Fantastic, welcome back.

Congrats and all the best with the new gig!!!

Welcome again to THP! I look forward to your thoughts as a fitting guy!

Congrats on the new job with TM! I spent my youth in Hudson Wisconsin and graduated from UWEC in 1988.

Missed you Bro! Glad to have you back.

Welcome bac!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome aboard again!

Welcome to thp!

Sounds like an awesome job man! Congrats and welcome back.

Congrats on the new Gig! Good to see you around again!

Congrats on the new gig, great start to a new venture.

Hey Chris. Congrats on the new gig.

Where's your store? I live in Racine and would like to meet you! (y)

Back