New Year's Resolutions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Figured I would start a thread on new year's resolutions.

I'm going to save more money.

That's a great resolution! I haven't really thought about this too much. I could say the usual go to the gym more, eat healthy blah blah blah....but we will see I do have to get into Wedding Dress Shape, but I also love my food...hmmm...dilemma.

Last edited:
I'm going to stop 3 putting. ......... I'll just pick the ball up after 2! lol

We can do that? So, like, no more four putts either? hehehe

I briefly considered resolving not to whine about Hubby, but that would leave me with nothing to talk about except golf.

• Admin
iT WONT BE SKEE BALL

Going to try to work on this bit of a gut that suddenly appeared. Just enough to be ... distracting.

Never had this issue until this year. Does this officially mean I'm getting old?

iT WONT BE SKEE BALL

Someone's bragging a wee bit! That's OK . . . it won't be Icicle Climb either! Or Home Run Rally.

A man who tells it like it is! Sad but true.

Guess that P90X has my name on it!

No, no! We're not getting old. I'd say we're getting better, but then I'd sound like a Clairol ad. Hell, I'm just totally fabulous.

What's a P90X?

ummm, don't know, never make them that way I don't break it.

Aim low, and you'll never be disappointed.:rotfl:

My big goal is to be able to see my belt buckle again (plus my golf goals from the other thread). Some other goals are to spend a little more time hunting this year, and less overnighters at the office (had nearly 10 overnighters this year, that sucked pretty bad)

What is a P90X?

Oh please. Considering your obsession with Claire, don't try to convince us that you don't know.

Spoiler
It's an exercise program infomercial shown on The Golf Channel.

Claire is Googlexic.

Not at all! I'm just in a hotel with a mouseless laptop and intermittant wireless. So I have to rely on Harry.

And I only watch the Golf Channel when there is actual golf on. As in a real tournament. As in the LPGA.

Back