Newbie from Pennsylvania

sintaks12

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to the site and new to the game of golf. My first year (2010) brought me scores as low 130 and as high as 90. That said, I'm a full blown addict :D I came across THP by researching potential club replacements. Everyone seems to be very helpful, polite and respectful to each other... bonus. In PA we are definitely exposed to nasty winter weather, so right now I'm going crazy waiting to play. I already took out a light swinging the club in the living room... the wife was not pleased :beat-up: So since I'm a newbie, I get to ask my first dumb question, lol: where do you guys get the logos of the club manufacturers to put in your signature?

Thanks for the informative website. I look forward to chatting with you guys soon.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. When you click on the smiley emoticon thing all the logos are at the bottom of that list. And you cant make your signature until a certain number of post, I forget what that number is though.

welcome!

Welcome to THE site!

welcome to THP! Where abouts in PA are you from? A handful of us got together last fall and played a course near Scranton. We had a great time and may head back there in the Spring.

Welcome to THP! I believe after 10 posts you can add a signature.

Welcome to THP! ddec is right. A bunch of us got together in PA in the late fall and are looking to make a return to the area in the spring. We'd love to have you join us.

I'm in York. It's about 150 miles southwest of Scranton. Keep me posted guys... I may just take you up on the offer!

Welcome to THP. When you click on the smiley emoticon thing all the logos are at the bottom of that list. And you cant make your signature until a certain number of post, I forget what that number is though.

Aha! Cool. Thanks for the info.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, as an Ohioan I know the miserable weather you speak of.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP! Glad your here.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Welcome to THP! I am new to golf as well and I am sure you will find this site very helpful.

I am feeling the weather pain as well. We just got 8 inches and more is forecasted for the weekend!

I played Heritage Hills this past year in York and thought it was a great course, Central and SE Pennsylvania has a lot of great courses to play. Good luck in 2011.

:welcome: Glad to have you onboard, this is a great site for sure. :hello:

Welcome to THP! I am new to golf as well and I am sure you will find this site very helpful.

I am feeling the weather pain as well. We just got 8 inches and more is forecasted for the weekend!

I played Heritage Hills this past year in York and thought it was a great course, Central and SE Pennsylvania has a lot of great courses to play. Good luck in 2011.

Nice. Heritage Hills also owns a nearby links course called Springwood. It's been my favorite course.

:welcome: Hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to THP!

First off welcome to THP sintaks. If I am not mistaken, Kevin, it is 15 posts.

BulldogsGolf

Welcome

Belated welcome from the :taylormade: R7 Launcher

Back