MattyV

Reaction score
Handicap
13ish
Hello all,
New member here. I love the game of golf. Play about 2-3 times a month due to having a job and kids. I am a 13 handicap but have the potential to be better than that if I played more. I also build golf clubs for a hobby. Brands I like are Maltby and Snake Eyes for Irons. I play Geek Golf Drivers.

I am not a serious person and like to joke around. I enjoy romantic walks on the beach and....oh wait wrong forum. I like golf equipment talk and talk about golf courses. I live in the SE Phoenix area and enjoy the endless amount of golf courses available to play here. I look forward to engaging with this group.

Matt

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

:welcome: Matt!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP! I see @Roadrunner already pointed you to the AZ THP League thread, those guys have a great gig going on down there in the valley!

Hello all,
New member here. I love the game of golf. Play about 2-3 times a month due to having a job and kids. I am a 13 handicap but have the potential to be better than that if I played more. I also build golf clubs for a hobby. Brands I like are Maltby and Snake Eyes for Irons. I play Geek Golf Drivers.

I am not a serious person and like to joke around. I enjoy romantic walks on the beach and....oh wait wrong forum. I like golf equipment talk and talk about golf courses. I live in the SE Phoenix area and enjoy the endless amount of golf courses available to play here. I look forward to engaging with this group.

Matt

If you weren't so weird and looking for dates on a golf forum, @echico and I would have invited you to golf with us - we both live out here in the SE. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you will have to settle for the AZ THP League - those oddballs will suit you just fine! :p:ROFLMAO: Wait - @echico and I are in that league too....:unsure:

WELCOME!!

Let us know your schedule - I have a few membership cards for courses and other discounts. We can enjoy the 115s soon!

If you weren't so weird and looking for dates on a golf forum, @echico and I would have invited you to golf with us - we both live out here in the SE. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you will have to settle for the AZ THP League - those oddballs will suit you just fine! :p:ROFLMAO: Wait - @echico and I are in that league too....:unsure:

WELCOME!!

Let us know your schedule - I have a few membership cards for courses and other discounts. We can enjoy the 115s soon!

Will do. Typically a Sunday golfer. With the 115'S coming that means the prices will be dropping. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction or something like that.

Welcome to THP! The AZ guys on here are a fun bunch!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! We have league outing Next sat at Robson Ranch in Eloy. Come on out if you need details let us know!

Welcome to THP! We have league outing Next sat at Robson Ranch in Eloy. Come on out if you need details let us know!
Thanks for the invite. Probably can't make that one. I am playing this weekend and don't want to press my luck with the lady of the house.

Welcome from a fellow Arizonan.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Back