Newbie to the site

Dirt_Guy

I dig holes.
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey-ish
Hello. I'm glad to join this great forum. After searching for reviews on clubs and misc. stuff to update my collection, I stumbled on this site and have been glued to it ever since. I swing my sticks in the midwest (Illinois and Indiana) and stick with the small town, podunk courses while trying to refine my game. I'm looking forward to learning all I can from ya'll.

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us.

Welcome :)

You'll enjoy this site!!

Welcome!

I have played Lost Marsh a couple of times. I can only assume that it is in your neck of the woods. It used to be a "podunk" course with a trailer as its club house. Now it looks like something the President would have dinner at. Ever played there?

Welcome to THP Dirt_Guy!

My only regret is not finding your site before the first magazine sold out. Oh well, there's always the next issue.

My only regret is not finding your site before the first magazine sold out. Oh well, there's always the next issue.

Me too, we'll just have to wait until the issues start rolling out next year :D

Welcome to THP Dirt Guy! Too late for the magazine but still in time for the Holiday contest!

Welcome to THP Dirt Guy! Too late for the magazine but still in time for the Holiday contest!

I'm glad I made it in time to throw my name in the hat on a few items.

Welcome!

I have played Lost Marsh a couple of times. I can only assume that it is in your neck of the woods. It used to be a "podunk" course with a trailer as its club house. Now it looks like something the President would have dinner at. Ever played there?

I haven't made it to that one because I try to stay away from the city and Chicagoland area, but I have/do play at places with a doublewide or pole barn as the clubhouse. :act-up:

Welcome to THP Dirt!

Any relation to Joe Dirt? Or Joe Dierte? I love Joe Dirt, thanks for having a name that reminded me of a great movie!

Glad to have you around, this place rocks!

Welcome to THP Dirt Guy!

Welcome to THP Dirt!

Any relation to Joe Dirt? Or Joe Dierte? I love Joe Dirt, thanks for having a name that reminded me of a great movie!

Glad to have you around, this place rocks!

I don't try to "church it up" like him. I'm kinda an addict on the movie as well.

My name comes from my job as a soil guru of sorts.

Welcome Dirt Guy to the best Golf site on the net hands down.

Back