Mia

Reaction score
Hello. I’m new to golf and also new here. I have recently bought a putter and a sand wedge to start off with as I can use these at home during the pandemic, which I hope ends soon. I’m probably going to need a lot of advice and I have many questions. Glad to be a part of this community! Mia.

:welcome:

Reactions: Mia

Hi Mia, Welcome

Hi Mia! Welcome to THP. If you have any questions, just ask. Lots of people here to help you!

:welcome: Happy to have you with us!!!

I stand corrected. it's gotten to be to much of a habit. My bad!!!😲

Last edited:
Welcome Mia!

I'm glad there are always people here to correct me for my mistakes. (y) 😆 :laughing:
I got you! I also welcome everyone as sir so I was almost right behind you :LOL:

Welcome to THP and to the game!

You might have a lawsuit against Rickie Fowler... I think he stole your moustache! :D

• Haha
Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard.

I think you will enjoy the conversation here very much as everyone that I have come in contact has been incredibly nice and open to offer advice.

Welcome to THP!
Let me be the first to tell you: it's always the equipment's fault.

Welcome to THP, Mia. This is such a great community and source of info. Good luck on your journey with the game and if you're looking for a group of people that will NOT encourage (golf) retail therapy, you're in the wrong place.

Welcome to THP, and welcome to the addiction/affliction that is golf! Glad to see you in some of the conversation threads already!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Mia!

Welcome aboard!

Back