Mizuno Pro Irons: 221, 223, 225

Understood. But just because it is old doesn't mean it is good. I'm a perfect example of that :D
Actually the Mizuno Pro "line" is used in other sports and not just golf. Take baseball for example, they never stopped using the Mizuno Pro line is their top tier line for gloves and bats.
Why would it matter, lol. It's sponsored by Callaway and TT. No cursive irons lol
Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does.

Actually the Mizuno Pro "line" is used in other sports and not just golf. Take baseball for example, they never stopped using the Mizuno Pro line is their top tier line for gloves and bats.

Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does.
Just giving you a hard time...

The Mizuno pro badge looks a lot better in the bag than in black and white:

Yeah, we're talking about the MP lineup. Not sure what other options I had?

...or are we done taking my bad comment seriously? :ROFLMAO:

man your on razors edge lately.......chill:rolleyes:

oohhhh those in bag pics looks great. I cannot wait to see the mizuno event coming up haha

I’m bad, i want a combo set, but then the logical part of my brain kicks in and says no, HMB, don’t tempt yourself.
So, it seems that part was easy! Next up, shafts.

The edges on the back look to be sharper than the 20s. One thing I didn’t like with the 20s was how soft and rounded the edges looked. Looks like they took some heal weight away as well compared to the 20s.

Looks good to me with script by toe

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 7.52.05 AM.png

Last edited:
I so badly want these to come out in the Denim copper finish that I saw in the video for the T-22 wedges. Then I will buy for sure! Otherwise I will stick with the MP20s.

The Writing does not bother me, looks very JDM.

Back