Next set of irons - no offset

Reef Donkey

Reaction score
Handicap
Micheladas
Found these, and thinking of pulling the trigger. A tad pricey ($849 - built and shipped) for 5-PW, especially for a cast club, but no other manufacturer will build a zero offset perimeter weighted midsized club (in Lefty no less). Why? Who knows! I guess every club builder equates game improvement with offset. Well, I'm no great ball striker, but that doesn't mean I'm a slicer, and I'd wager there's quite a few of us out there that could benefit from zero offset in a club yet still need a bit more forgiveness in other areas as opposed to having to purchase blades.

arias-d23-LH.jpg

Found these, and thinking of pulling the trigger. A tad pricey ($849 - built and shipped) for 5-PW, especially for a cast club, but no other manufacturer will build a zero offset perimeter weighted midsized club (in Lefty no less). Why? Who knows! I guess every club builder equates game improvement with offset. Well, I'm no great ball striker, but that doesn't mean I'm a slicer, and I'd wager there's quite a few of us out there that could benefit from zero offset in a club yet still need a bit more forgiveness in other areas as opposed to having to purchase blades.

arias-d23-LH.jpg
As a fellow lefty, who is not a fan of a ton of offset, and also tends to hook (rather than slice) these have my attention. However, without hitting them first, there's no way that I could take the dive. Super interested in your feedback.

Yeah, it's a leap of faith for sure. There just isn't alot for us backwards lefties. I think it's a bit of a gamble but I've wasted more than that on other stupid crap I've bought in the past. At least that will be my justification for buying these.

You could have an iron that has a little offset bent a degree or two weak to remove the offset.

Back