Next Tournament You Will Watch?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the next tournament you will watch?

Whatever is on next. But, I’m totally a degenerate.

That said, I won’t be wrapped up in it.

Whatever is on next. But, I’m totally a degenerate.

That said, I won’t be wrapped up in it.

x2...i don't consider myself a degenerate but i display the characteristics of one.

I don't get wrapped up in it but I will tune in for a bit to whatever is on.

I’ll tune in this weekend. But come 1:00 on Sunday, it’ll take a backseat to some football.

I pretty much will have golf on the TV in the background year round unless football is on if I have the TV on over the weekend. Taking a look on the calendar it will be the Farmers in January or Waste Management. Again depending on NFL schedule.

If golf is on I’m sure I will be watching at some point. Life doesn’t allow me to sit on the couch and watch entire rounds though

I don’t even know what the next tournament is lol

I love watching the Tour. I will watch every week.

Normal years, it’s not common for me to sit and watch more than an hour a day of these smaller tournaments but they have a real chance of being on the TV Thursday through Sunday.

If golf is on I’m sure I will be watching at some point. Life doesn’t allow me to sit on the couch and watch entire rounds though

Pretty much the same. Even for the Masters I was toggling back and forth between the Browns game and the tourney!

Women's US Open in December.

Whatever is up next I’ll watch it but I won’t be glued to the tv.

I'll watch some of the RSM. US Women's open will get watched too.

The one that begins on Thursday.

I enjoy golf so I’ll watch most of them unless something more important is on.

Whatever is on Thursday.

Probably this weekends but being NBA draft and free agency who knows .

Masters 2021 if schedule is kept. I don’ t have TV so I have to pay for it streaming. Yes I could probably get it free but I’m not that savvy.

Back