Next Tournament You Will Watch?

After having stopped watching tournaments a while back I'll watch whatever's on next. That's because I want to start playing golf and it's good to see the pros in action. I also thoroughly enjoyed the Masters.

I am having some surgery this Friday so I’ll be laid up for a while so I’ll probably watch a lot of golf this weekend especially with keeping my feet elevated so for sure the PGA and probably some LPGA, hopefully Brooke Henderson will be in the mix.

No clue. The Majors are pretty much the only thing I make sure to carve out time to watch. I'll probably turn on some of the next tournaments but I won't lie and say I know who and where they are playing.

I'll watch whatever golf is on

Idk. With The Open being cancelled, I will catch bits, and pieces of what ever is on tv.

The PGA has couple of tournaments in Hawaii that are played on some nice tv viewing courses. Those are coming up.

Im really one of those "golf should be played, not watched" kind of guys.

I may have one on in the background but I probably won't actually sit down to watch until next year sometime. I know this is a goofed up year but I wish golf had a real off season break.

I will watch a little if its on. But the next appointment golf is The Masters. I love it.

If I am home or near a TV I will always have golf on. Now how closesly I watch is a different story. The RSM has a great field this year and without a doubt the strongest it has ever had. It will be interesting to see how some of the new comers will fair on the course, but since I am volunteering for it I won't be watching it.

I’ll watch whatever is on but my attention level will be much lower.

Once we get to Tory, it’ll pick up.

Probably the masters to be honest. I don’t watch as much golf as I should, I guess I need to figure out a way to get the wife hooked too.

I'd say it could be the next masters, lol but i'll probably throw something on PGA live while board at work on a Thursday before that. Maybe one of the Hawaii Tournaments.

I'd say it could be the next masters, lol but i'll probably throw something on PGA live while board at work on a Thursday before that. Maybe one of the Hawaii Tournaments.

Women's US Open in December.
I was wanting to go watch this year since it's at Champions in Houston but no fans.

I usually always watch at least some of every tournament. I really haven't been interested in watching other sports this year.

I was wanting to go watch this year since it's at Champions in Houston but no fans.

Yep, I would be at the inaugural Pelican this week if fans were allowed to attend. Hopefully I will be able to make my annual journey down to Orlando to attend the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions in January.

Sea Island is next, will watch some of that. Just up i95 from us here in NE FL.

+1 to whatever tournament is on next. I really enjoy watching golf (I'm weird that way). It's a different atmosphere during a major week, but I enjoy it all

Whichever PGA Tour event is next. I'm not particularly interested in the NFL right now for whatever reason. I am looking forward to seeing the guys tee it up at Harbor Town.

I will tune into some of the RSM this weekend to see who stays in GA after the Masters.

all of them :cool:

I watch what ever is on. PGA, LPGA and Champions. Looking forward to the US Woman's Open in December

I am having some surgery this Friday so I’ll be laid up for a while so I’ll probably watch a lot of golf this weekend especially with keeping my feet elevated so for sure the PGA and probably some LPGA, hopefully Brooke Henderson will be in the mix.
Be well and Godspeed!

Golf is the only sport that I watch and since nbc took over the Golf Channel I don't watch it much now.

I’ll have the rsm on XM to listen to while in the car, but I likely won’t be watching anything until the women’s us open and then Kapalua

Back