NFL breast cancer awareness

Jaybanks9

Reaction score
Handicap
Please do not take this thread the wrong way. Just a thought I had yesterday and not trying to be insensitive whatsoever. There are room for both.

With every October being breast cancer month the NFL has a lot of pink accessories to raise awareness. I know men get breast cancer as well as women, so it's not a disease based on gender. What I was thinking though is I'm pretty sure more men than women watch the NFL. Why don't they ever wear blue in September for prostate cancer? I know a lot of people would find it too much if they wore blue one month and pink the other, but it would be a good way to raise money. I feel that it would be the best thing to make more guys actually take it serious. Just my two cents.

I'm not tired or the pink, so please don't take it wrong. Just something I thought of while watching the games

I know there was a calling for Blue accessories prior to the season last year, but nothing ever came of it. I recall reading an article put out from Prostate Cancer Awareness asking the NFL to support their cause, but dont think anything was ever done during games/on the field.

Back