CONTEST NFL Pick'em Week 10

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
100% free of charge and every week you can win awesome prizes courtesy of THP. All you have to do is make your picks in the pick'em section of the menu bar at the top of the forum.

Some great games this week everybody, good luck everybody.

Can’t do worse than I did last week. I hope.
Can’t do worse than I did last week. I hope.

I’m right there with you. In a week that I picked the Dolphins to win and the Patriots to lose, I did awful.
I’ve had one respectable week of picking, every other week I’ve been mediocre or awful.

I think I'd have more success if I flipped a coin. :LOL:

Hmmm lots of close games, gonna need to spend a little more time on these.

OK, for worse or better, my picks are in. :unsure:

• Admin
My picks are in.

mannnn, some of the match ups this week are tough. Pick the lesser loser basically.

My god... what a week for upsets. Really, Saints get NO TD's? And even worse, my Giants decide to make the Jets defense look like The Monsters of The Midway.

Wondering, could we change the pool so the guy with the most loses wins. I might stand a better chance. :laughing:

jeez, I knew I should have picked miami. - no one.

I blame my awful picks on being so focused and ecstatic about the Graphite Challenge.

How many games have the people who have been winning each week typically gotten wrong?

How many games have the people who have been winning each week typically gotten wrong?

A couple of weeks ago there were 6 guys who where perfect. Last week I think the guy who won the pool had two or three picks wrong. :unsure:

Ughh I'm back for more torture from my terrible picking

What a freaking tough week for picks. :dohanim:

What a freaking tough week for picks. :dohanim:

Not at all, this has been the best week for losses for me since I started picking. :deadhorse::laughing:

This is hands down the worst week if Picked I've ever had. Brutal!:banghead:

Each week I have the same response: I stink at picking NFL games.

Back