CONTEST NFL Pick'em Week 9

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
100% free of charge and every week you can win awesome prizes courtesy of THP. All you have to do is make your picks in the pick'em section of the menu bar at the top of the forum.

Some great games this week everybody, good luck everybody.

LOL.......there were 6 people who were perfect last week in week 8. This is getting to be a real tuff league. ?

Picks in hoping to keep the streak alive! Missed out on the tie breaker last week.
Some interesting games with a few that could go either way.

Picks are now in. LOL, I get the feeling this is not going to be a good week for me. :LOL:

• Admin
  • Admin
Im in the minority, but I am a big fan of Thursday night football.

I like it because there
I like it because typically there is nothing better on tv Thursday Nights. Also its better this year being on Fox than NFL network with the exception of having to listen to Joe Buck :D

Could this be the week that the possibility of one team going 16-0 and another 0-16 is eliminated. Pats - Ravens and Dolphins - Jets. Two very interesting games.

49ers still may be undefeated but I don't think they could run the table.

Just made my picks thought I didn't pretty good last week but not good enough

Just made my picks thought I didn't pretty good last week but not good enough

It's hard to win anything when 6 guys all pick'em correctly. Like I said, it's a tuff league. :ROFLMAO:

We are due for a good game on Thursday night and I think we finally got it.

Sunday games start at 9:30 ET today

Could this be the week that the possibility of one team going 16-0 and another 0-16 is eliminated. Pats - Ravens and Dolphins - Jets. Two very interesting games.

49ers still may be undefeated but I don't think they could run the table.

I'm just awful at picking NFL games. You would think in a week where I took the Dolphins and the Ravens, I would have likely had a good picking week. But no!

I like it because there

I like it because typically there is nothing better on tv Thursday Nights. Also its better this year being on Fox than NFL network with the exception of having to listen to Joe Buck :D
I cant stand listening to Joe Buck. Since the Indians/Cubs World Series, I cant stand hearing his voice. He makes some good in game calls, but you would have thought the Cubs were playing themselves for the championship!

I'm just awful at picking NFL games. You would think in a week where I took the Dolphins and the Ravens, I would have likely had a good picking week. But no!

I can commiserate with not being very good on picking these games. You just never know. Take the Packers vs Chargers, the Packers had been playing so well and the Chargers just dominated the Packers. Ya just never know. :unsure::p

Last edited:
Cowboys and 43 total points tonight lets gooooooo!

i like the confidence

i like the confidence

I can still change mine too haha. And, it's the NFL, most people are going to pick a score total with MAYBE a range of less than 10-15 betting wise. So, chances it's the same or close to someone else is pretty high.

Well...here we go. Lets see if any changes made or weren't made were for the better. :cool:

Awful week for making the right picks. Yep last week was a fluke.

Back