NFL resumes football operations!

tomahawk18

Waiting for some sun!?
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.6
The NFL has instructed teams to resume football operations today. Free agency and trades could resume as early as Friday. Good news for football fans.

Now lets just hope that the appeals court doesn't reinstate the lock out.

Still a pretty sorry state of affairs. Billionaire's and millionaire's fighting over money. All pro sports pretty well suck because of the money.

Still a pretty sorry state of affairs. Billionaire's and millionaire's fighting over money. All pro sports pretty well suck because of the money.

I'm with you brother, except golf for the most part. You lose bye bye no real money for you. You have to earn your Money.Yes the are exceptions...

Yeah it is BS. But I am a fan, and I hope it is a step in the right direction.

I think a lockout would be good for a ton of things. Including the NHL :)

Dont worry, the Argonauts will be fine.

We are talking about big boy sports here.

Ahh! I'm loving it JB! :D

I won't lie I do like hockey.. but it can't compare to the gridiron!

I think a lockout would be good for a ton of things. Including the NHL :)

The only thing that would be good for the NHL at this point is contracting half the teams, and all other professional sports folding.

I'm with you brother, except golf for the most part. You lose bye bye no real money for you. You have to earn your Money.Yes the are exceptions...

Pro golf is no different. Sooner or later the large purses, a million plus to win week in, week out, will end someday. Those guys could get by just as well in life with a whole lot less, like the rest of us, but that is a whole new subject for another day. I'm just sort of tired of the gimme gimme money money business. The NFL is making billions. Where is all that money coming from? You and I, and sooner or later, you and I will get tired of shelling out. I know I'm already tired of it all.

Now now. You know as well as I that Americans care more about the CFL then we do : p

Argos are cfl not NHL. And all (generalization) Canadians hate cfl.

Ya, but the NFL coaches love the CFL. That is where they threaten to sent the guys down here that act up!

+1. And it's the fans, who pay for it all, that ultimately lose.

Lockout back on, that was short lived! 9billion dollars in question. How to split? Seems a bit unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lockout back on, that was short lived! 9billion dollars in question. How to split? Seems a bit unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple. Give it to the owners. They are the ones who are putting up all the risk. This sharing the wealth crap has to stop! And it's not like these guys aren't being paid an ungodly amount of money to play a game as it is.

Simple. Give it to the owners. They are the ones who are putting up all the risk. This sharing the wealth crap has to stop! And it's not like these guys aren't being paid an ungodly amount of money to play a game as it is.

Agreed Smalls! The fact that Billionaires are fighting over money, some of which aren't even putting up their own money. SELFISHNESS at its worst.

Wait, so where does this whole thing actually stand? Any progress or regress?

All I know is that if the NFL doesn't play this year, the Lingerie Football League says they will play their games on Sundays this season. I am almost hoping for the latter at this point.

Back