NHL '09-'10 Season

Go Pens!! Darn...Ovechkin will just have to watch the games from home hee hee hee :)

I had SJ picked to win it this year before the season started. One of these years has to be their year. :bulgy-eyes:

2-2 PP! :)
So far so good.

Pens look pretty good tonight, watch out, a sweep is a possibility.

Yeah, it seemed a little too easy, didn't it?
I loved the stat that came up after the third Pens goal: Jaro Halak - End of last series: 3 goals allowed on 134 shots , so far tonight: 3 goals allowed on 8 shots.
Crazy how PIT and WAS both have high-powered offenses, but get it done in very different ways. Montreal is definitely having more trouble with the Pens' east/west passing style.

Saw this pic a few days ago and I love it...
24240_373705392915_594212915_3768940_3441025_n.jpg

I saw numerous pics with Sid in them as his reaction in that game was priceless!

Ugh, sometimes he embarrasses himself with his stupid faces.
I'll let it slide though, since he's a pretty good hockey player. :act-up:

The pic is pretty classless. Clearly people forget that Crosby was very average in the olympics and was only the hero because he was lucky: he was in exactly the right place at exactly the right time.

The pic is pretty classless. Clearly people forget that Crosby was very average in the olympics and was only the hero because he was lucky: he was in exactly the right place at exactly the right time.

A matter of opinion I guess...I've seen many more photos like this taking cheap shots at Crosby, so it all balances out in the end

Can't believe Chicago got so manhandled tonight. Embarrassing!

A matter of opinion I guess...I've seen many more photos like this taking cheap shots at Crosby, so it all balances out in the end
True, it goes both ways. I enjoy making fun of Crosby every chance I get.

Can't believe Chicago got so manhandled tonight. Embarrassing!
Ugh, tell me about it. My Hawks really got whooped tonight. Hopefully they can bounce back in game 2.

Last edited:
That's just too bad, they'll come back!

Hope so, I cant stand Vancouver! It was nice to see the Habs bounce back and beat the Pens today!

Whoohoo Sharks beat the Red Wings so they are up 2 games to ZERO :)

Whoohoo Sharks beat the Red Wings so they are up 2 games to ZERO :)

Heck yeah, Always good to see the wings get a beating. Hopefully the Sharks take take a game or two in the Joe!

ditto on that icey!

Heck yeah, Always good to see the wings get a beating. Hopefully the Sharks take take a game or two in the Joe!

Gotta be honest, I was kind of rooting for Philly to tie it up after that Pronger save.

Gotta be honest, I was kind of rooting for Philly to tie it up after that Pronger save.

That was pretty amazing.

Good win for the Blackhawks over Vancouver tonight. There was some great goaltending on both side of that game tonight.

wasnt rooting for the tie but that was a sick save for sure by Pronger

Good win for the Blackhawks over Vancouver tonight. There was some great goaltending on both side of that game tonight.

Some excellent goaltending, it's funny how no matter who the goalie is, if a great save is made you stand in awe. Takes some real guts to be a goalie!

Some excellent goaltending, it's funny how no matter who the goalie is, if a great save is made you stand in awe. Takes some real guts to be a goalie!
I'll take that as a compliment! LefTe too, if I'm not mistaken.
Definitely one of the most important positions in any sport.

Back