NHL '09-'10 Season

I'll take that as a compliment! LefTe too, if I'm not mistaken.
Definitely one of the most important positions in any sport.

I take it you two are or were goalies???

I'll take that as a compliment! LefTe too, if I'm not mistaken.
Definitely one of the most important positions in any sport.

Add me to the list :act-up:

Saw this pic a few days ago and I love it...
24240_373705392915_594212915_3768940_3441025_n.jpg

Had to send this to the BF, he absolutely LOVES this picture!! He has it on his cell phone! He says thanks for making his day :wink:

Wohoo for my blackhawks last night!!! Good celebration at all the pubs near my house!

I'll have to watch what I say with all these goalies around!!! I was the pest in the crease trying for the screen!:laughing:

Some excellent goaltending, it's funny how no matter who the goalie is, if a great save is made you stand in awe. Takes some real guts to be a goalie!

Amen to that. I used to think it would be fun to be a goalie, but now that Ive spent some time studying hockey and learning as much about the game as I can, you couldnt pay me enough money to be a goalie.
With almost any other position you can make a mistake and its not a huge deal but if you screw up as a goalie a big red light lights up, the sirens blare and EVERYONE knows you made a mistake.

I'll have to watch what I say with all these goalies around!!! I was the pest in the crease trying for the screen!:laughing:
A couple good blocker whacks to the side of the head woulda kept you in check! :beat-up:

A couple good blocker whacks to the side of the head woulda kept you in check! :beat-up:

Yeah, it wasn't pretty!!! Goalies can be mean, but looking back I would have done the same thing in their shoes.

Sharks stick it to the Red Dings again!

Detroit is toast. Horray for Fleury!

WOW!!! GO SHARKS!!! They're up 3-2 :clapp:

HP Pavillion is an awesome place to see a game. Sharky their mascot is super cute and they skate out of a shark's head AND they have the cool jaws theme during power plays hee hee hee, LOVE IT!!!

the JAWS theme is certainly very very cool during power plays

the JAWS theme is certainly very very cool during power plays

Yeah, still probably one of the best entrances, the local college team comes out from under a bull head, it's pretty cool, but you can't compete with the Shark!

Detroit is toast. Horray for Fleury!

Both goalies were nuts in the game. So many great saves! The powerplay killed the Habs last night. It was anybody's game until the Habs start committing penalties!

Good win for the 'Hawks tonight. If the Canucks dont get it together soon this series is pretty much over. Tough loss for the Flyers tonight too. I expected them to put up much more of a fight in this series, but Boston seems to really have their number.

Sharks are doing well, they are actually still in the playoffs :D Doing well over Detroit: 3-1 :clapp:

oh yeah Hockey Town is going down!

Music to my ears!
Its kind of interesting the traditions in the NHL. Like not shaving during the playoffs and the octopus for Red Wings games, GROSS!! :sick:

I guess you throw it in a zip lock baggie and hide it where ever you can! :act-up:

When someone gets a hat trick, what do they do with all the hats that are thrown onto the ice? :confused2:

Back