NHL '09-'10 Season

I think they're playing better than just a little...seems like the only good fight in this series was last game.

Its pretty crazy how quick the Hawks are through center ice.

I think they're playing better than just a little...seems like the only good fight in this series was last game.

Its not as if the Sharks arent playing well and are getting blown out by 5 goals. Its a combination of the Hawks being quicker, being able to kill penalties, not making many mistakes, great goaltending and being able to cash in on scoring opportunities.

Les Habs are fini

NHL '09-'10 Season

Les Habs are fini

Don't know what that means, but Philly to the finals for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know what that means, but Philly to the finals for sure.

I think he is speaking spanish.

Bye bye Sharks.

NHL '09-'10 Season

I think he is speaking spanish.

Bye bye Sharks.

It's French, loosely translated 'the Canadiens are finished'

My Hawks are unstoppable.

I was kinda hoping to see at least ONE good series in the semis! Le Boo!!!!!!

I still think the West is a cut above the East. Leave it to the Flyers to prove me wrong in a week or so!

Wow, its hard to believe that Sharks lost in 4.

congrats to the Blackhawks they are playing great hockey and will be tough to beat

It's French, loosely translated 'the Canadiens are finished'

I think our sarcasm flew over your head on that one. :act-up:

Its pretty crazy how quick the Hawks are through center ice.

Such a young team. I can only imagine in 10 years what the Blackhawks will be remembered for.

Such a young team. I can only imagine in 10 years what the Blackhawks will be remembered for.

They are screwed next year... 56.5 million is already reserved for only 14 players.. They are going to have to make some amazing deals to keep that team together, and I really don't think it will happen.

They are screwed next year... 56.5 million is already reserved for only 14 players.. They are going to have to make some amazing deals to keep that team together, and I really don't think it will happen.

Okay so they might lose some people, not big names or anything. They're was already trade rumors about Versteeg and one of those rumors was him going to the Avs...which ended up NOT happening so I wont be suprised to see them let those players go but they have all they're great stars locked in on that team..you can replace the others just as easy as they got them.

Thats next year and doesnt much matter at this point. As long as they win the cup this year (which would be Chicago's first Stanley up in almost 50 years) I can be OK with them not being quite as good next year.

For the record, I'll be happy to watch them win the cup, and support them over either Philly OR Montreal.

I just hate to see them struggle over the next year because of the cap. Huet is clearly not the goaltender they need, however, Niemi is an RFA and will demand plenty after his great year/post season.. Versteeg is a decent contract to drop, but that still leaves 10 players unsigned with 53.5 already committed to the cap.

Oh lay oh lay oh lay oh lay Good night Habs :act-up:

I guess I was wrong about the Sharks, but Chi was pretty dominant and deserved the W's. Toews getting his picture taken with the Clarence Campbell Trophy was one of the funnier hockey moments for me. He did not look to have any interest in the trophy, Daley or being there at all.

Flyers against 'Hawks now.....should go 6 games at least

Chicago in 4.
The Hawks have way more firepower than anyone else Philly had to go through in the playoffs.

dont really care who wins just hope its a great series and goes 7

I'd say Chicago in 6, but you never know. It should be a good series for sure. Speed, size and toughness on both teams. I'm looking forward to a great final series!

I think Hawks in 6. But I picked Philly in 7 in my pool. That is the only way I'll be able to win any money in my pool.

Back