CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Alright!

My baby the Blackhawks brought home the CUP! But with the SCP comes the next season, and with the draft coming up, the 10-11 is HERE.

And in honour of The Blackhawks being so AWESOME, Jonathan Toews is on the Cover of NHL11. YUP, b2b Blackhawks on the cover, b2b cups?

Enjoy it while you can...my Avalanche are coming back with a vengeance this year...!

I am a big Columbus fan... With their new coach, and hopefully a good pick up through free agency, I think they have a great chance of getting back into the playoffs.

Pumped for Friday either way. Let's go Cam Fowler!

No way guys, my Penguins are hungrier than ever after last season's letdown.

Oh yeah the avs are coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kings will be making a run for the cup this year. Can't wait to build off of what we did this year. Yes, it doesn't seem like much, but from following this team for so long, it was an accomplishment.

Schedules were released today!

The cup is still parading all over Chicago! FYI, it will be riding in the Chicago Pride Parade.

Since the Blackhawks won the cup I could care less if any of the Chicago pro teams win anything ever again. Hard to top the wow factor this championship gave to Chicagoland.

The Kings will be making a run for the cup this year. Can't wait to build off of what we did this year. Yes, it doesn't seem like much, but from following this team for so long, it was an accomplishment.

Schedules were released today!

get out of here you lakers fan...lol (Im a celtics fan)

look out for the Bolts we got Stevie Y! :act-up:

With all of the free agent goalies out there this year it should be interesting. I can't wait to see what SJ does since they have informed Nabokov he isn't coming back. I would also like to see Turco go somewhere where he can get some playing time. Not to mention Chris Mason in STL will be looking for a starting gig somewhere. I don't know where these guys are expecting to play, but I would suspect that at least one of them will have to go to the KHL to get playing time. The only teams that COULD be looking for goaltending is TB and Phi and others looking for vet backups like Dal, Was, SJ, Mtl.

I have to note that the retirement of Scott Neidermeier and Rob Blake should be respected. They are two excellent players and had great careers.

very true on both. class acts

I have to note that the retirement of Scott Neidermeier and Rob Blake should be respected. They are two excellent players and had great careers.

My Flames seem to be the laughing stock of the league after bringing back Jokinen. It may have been terrible financial management when we traded him away but I do think we are better off today with Tanguay and Jokinen back at those salaries.

My Flames seem to be the laughing stock of the league after bringing back Jokinen. It may have been terrible financial management when we traded him away but I do think we are better off today with Tanguay and Jokinen back at those salaries.

I have to think Tanguay would find his game again, Jokinen has always been a wild card in my book. No worries the Avs haven't exactly done wonders with their roster either!

I want to know where Kovalchuck will land???

Not sure SJ answered their issues with Nittamaki, Chicago had to get rid of a lot of talent due to salary cap issues, Philly looks strong on the blueline but what about the pipes, Stevie Y doesn't have enough magic to turn things too quickly, Kovalchuck does he even know where he'll end up. Next season will be a crap shoot from what it looks like so far.

Waiting for confirmation but reports are saying Kovy signs with NJ. $60mil for 7 years.

I sure hope the Flames move a D man and pick up another top 6 forward. People really down on Regehr here.

RIP Bob Probert

Darren Dreger on 2010-07-06 01:28 PM
May be old news. Jaro Halak has agreed to a 4 year contract with the Blues.

Pierre LeBrun on 2010-07-06 01:29 PM
More Halak: $3.75M average cap hit. $2.75 M next season, $3.50 M in 11-12, $4.25 M in 12-13 and $4.50 M in 13-14.

Looks like the Blues got a great deal...

Darren Dreger on 2010-07-06 01:28 PM
May be old news. Jaro Halak has agreed to a 4 year contract with the Blues.

Pierre LeBrun on 2010-07-06 01:29 PM
More Halak: $3.75M average cap hit. $2.75 M next season, $3.50 M in 11-12, $4.25 M in 12-13 and $4.50 M in 13-14.

Looks like the Blues got a great deal...

Not too bad, for the best goalie this last playoffs! IMO.

He certainly hit a big hot streak in the playoffs, that's for sure.
Don't forget though, the guy has been known to go through some loooong cold streaks as well.

He certainly hit a big hot streak in the playoffs, that's for sure.
Don't forget though, the guy has been known to go through some loooong cold streaks as well.

Oh sure, I think we'll see a shake up in the top teams this year with so many moves going on. The playoffs will be great again, I'm sure.

I would like to say Lets Go Sabres! but...as per usual management has done next to nothing so far in free agency and had an "okay" draft. So we have weak Defense to begin with, Lost 2 defensemen in free agency, and a Weakkk 3rd line. SOoooo yea...Lets Go..Sabres??

Back