Just going to touch on a few things haha:

- Cole was overpaid
- Jagr is a trainwreck and was overpaid
- Voracek got a bad deal and was underpaid
- Loved the Wizniewski signing by Columbus, question the Dekanich signing
- Commodore as a Red Wing is comical
- Phoenix/Florida/Colorado made lateral moves for mediocre players and will suffer for it
- Leino was overpaid
- Connolly was GROSSLY overpaid for WAY too long, especially considering how injury prone he is

etc etc... I'll follow up when Richards finds a home and either Doughty or Stamkos get offer sheeted haha!

I think most of the Florida deals were to get them to the cap floor and will hurt the team going forward.

I think the cap floor vs height needs to be looked at because there isn't enough variation. How is Columbus suppose to make money? They lost something like 25 mil last year and now have the Carter and Wizi contracts on top of that

They lost 25 million because of a bad arena deal, and a lack of fans in the seats... I presume that with the addition of Carter + Wisniewski they will be more inclined to win, and Columbus has shown a clear interest in a successful team.

They'll be alright I think.. They just need to win.

Richards is Broadway bound. Did not want to see that. For some reason, I HATE when players sign with the Rangers.

He and Torts have a pretty heavy Bromance going on. It was pretty much as given as long as he got slightly above silly money.

Have to say, I really like the signings that Edmonton has done. A weak and fluffy team got a lot stronger/burly with some good mentors for the kids.

Looks like Heatley has overstayed his welcome in SJ. Huge deal trading him for Havlat. I like it as both players could use a change of scenery to jumpstart their games. Both are all world talents who were not really playing up their level. I like both of them and should be interesting to see if the new teams have an effect of their play.

Agreed mate, I like the trade for both. Minny needs more goals hence Seto and Heater while the Sharks needed a scoring defenseman and more speed up front. Win-win on both sides.

I do love how Heatly, who refused to go to Edmonton due to the climate, how has to head to Minny. Better then Edmonton but not by much from what I'm told

How about the great deal Burke made getting Lombardi and Franson for Lebda and Slaney. I think this was a genius move. Instantly makes the buds better.

Heatley for Havlat is crazy, but it makes sense.. Huge questionable burden off the Wild, and 2.5 million saved for the Sharks.

Kind of funny that Heater wanted to go to a cup contender and ended up with Minnesota haha

Back