NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-1 pretty quickly. Need to hang on and get these two pig points.

Sorry guys.

Pens win baby!!!!!!!!

What an amazing game!! Love this team.

Can't wait for round two tomorrow.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

It wasnt that great of a game, it was a good last ten minutes though.

Definitely a fun last ten minutes if you're a Pens fan. Should be a good one tonight.

Malkin is a beast even when he doesn't know what hits him.

Steel Tappin'

Oh yeah, here we go. Didn't hear from any of you pens fans until the final 10 min when it got interesting haha :p.

Turned out to be a good overall game though, just sucked as a leafs fan.

Oh yeah, here we go. Didn't hear from any of you pens fans until the final 10 min when it got interesting haha :p.

Turned out to be a good overall game though, just sucked as a leafs fan.

Haha, I had to record the last last period and a half (went to play basketball). So, I didn't see the conclusion until my post shortly before midnight.

Should be an interesting game tonight.

Yeah it was a good comeback. One advantage is that I picked up a few points in the pool at least and the Leafs still got one point. Should be a good game tonight.

Fluery won last night game for the pens last night , we have Johnson in for game two could be different story tonight.Lets hope not

Thus far the Pens have been in control, but not getting a lot of shots.

Not trying to rub it in guys, but taking 3 of a possible 4 pts was HUGE for the Leafs.

Not trying to rub it in guys, but taking 3 of a possible 4 pts was HUGE for the Leafs.

It's funny - I think the Pens won the game that they should've lost and lost the game that they should've won.

It's funny - I think the Pens won the game that they should've lost and lost the game that they should've won.

It's true, though they didn't get a lot of shots, which is odd for the Pens. As far as controlling the play though, I agree.

Really nice win for the Pens. Played a really physical game.

Steel Tappin'

Halak with another 1 to zip shutout. I would like to see my Blues pick up one more scorer come the deadline. You can only win so many 1 to zip, 2 to 1 games. Our goaltenders can win us games against just about anyone, but I would love to take a little bit of pressure off of them.

Leafs NEED a win tonight in regulation. These games against teams in front of them are so important.

Oh my lanta!! huge win over the Aves today for us Canucks!

Stellar team and goalie match-up in Nashville this evening. Blues vs Preds. Halak vs Rinne. I see another 2 to 1 game coming out of this one. Just hope my Blues can finally figure out a way to beat Nashville. Two of the hottest teams in the league. Should be fun.

LETS! GO! BLUES!

Leafs get the big 2 points. Every game for every team is so important this time of year. Next 2 months will be interesting.

i watched the rangers/Flyers game yesterday and besides the fact that the rangers just have the flyers number, The rangers are prob one of the most boring teams to watch anymore.... even worse than the lightning and there 1-3-1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back