NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the GW is at least a good goal.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Itll be somethign to the effect of Kanes GWG for the cup a few years ago.

As long as its a shot. Not a pass deflected off a skate and in or something lucky.

Tap Tap Taparoo

You guys want to go thirds on pizza? Most places have free delivery here. Plus we have donair pizza in the Maritimes.

YAAA"LLL MISSING OUT!

As long as its a shot. Not a pass deflected off a skate and in or something lucky.

QUOTE]

Yeah, it would be nice to have end on a good play rather than a fluke.

Looks like a great Wed. night to me ahaha.

Worse part about os many breaks? Having to listen to Don Cherry every time.

Ya right man, Im stuck on an online feed, Im listening to milbury.

You know the game is going DEEP when the commercials switch to SUBWAY breakfast commercials. Id kill for grapes right now.
Looks like a great Wed. night to me ahaha.

Worse part about os many breaks? Having to listen to Don Cherry every time.

Do all canadians love Don Cherry? I never really liked him much. His rant about the Leafs sucking because there are no Ontario players on the team really turned me off too.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Ya right man, Im stuck on an online feed, Im listening to milbury.

You know the game is going DEEP when the commercials switch to SUBWAY breakfast commercials. Id kill for grapes right now.

Yeah I'll take Grapes over Milbury any day. I do love him, just not 3 times in one night type of love.

That's what she said?

Frig I'm tired.

I'm suddenly very hungry. If those game goes on too long I'm going to be in trouble.

He is entertaining and was great up until lately. But hes starting to go overboard.
Do all canadians love Don Cherry? I never really liked him much. His rant about the Leafs sucking because there are no Ontario players on the team really turned me off too.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I think it's his old age honestly.

I didn't know ANYONE liked Don Cherry.

Man, I can't stay up any longer. I'm done with this game. I wish it had ended earlier. Because I bet the winner will be epic and I'll miss it. Go Sportscenter.

I never really got to watch him until recently when the NHL Network in US shows Hockey Night in Canada. He is obviously very knowledgeable but it seems he tries to say wacky things to just cause a commotion. His clothing is deplorable but we all know that.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Did you hear that?

"CATFISH on the ice"...

"I love wiggly things" (video of a Pred ice-bunny picking up the fish)

Did you hear that?

"CATFISH on the ice"...

Haha I was half listening to the TV and heard Catfish on the ice and turned my head to see that. Lol

Tap Tap Taparoo

Any game winner predictions? I'll take NYR, Carl Hagelin.

Did you hear that?

"CATFISH on the ice"...

American's did add one nice thing to the game haha.

BTW: Pizza turned into a Nutri-grain bar. Needless to say I am disappointed in my manhood or lack there off in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back