NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I really don't care Both sides are in the wrong. I just would like to see all the European leagues have the players sign to play for a full season

That's the worst part.. They are both being dumb, and the fans are getting the worst of it.

Looking forward to more veteran player rage. It's fun to read. Shame to think of all the players we may never see play again because of the year.

There will be a few guys who Brett Hull it if a full year is lost. I'm really concerned about the people who work concessions and take tickets and the like who use that as a second income to help financially it's gotta be scary for them needing the money for a tank of gas to get to work you get my drift.

There will be a few guys who Brett Hull it if a full year is lost. I'm really concerned about the people who work concessions and take tickets and the like who use that as a second income to help financially it's gotta be scary for them needing the money for a tank of gas to get to work you get my drift.

One good thing is that a lot of the areans are multipurpose.So hopefully that can keep most of them employed.

Well the CHL has officially started. Halifax Moose heads open up their season tonight, should be on local cable. If I can find a online feed, I'll post it up for everyone.

This kid should be exciting to watch:

Nathan-MacKinnon-was-the-top-rookie-in-the-Canadian-Hockey-League-this-season-The-Canadian-Press.jpg

Moose win last night. Only thing I could find was radio streaming online.

There you go again, getting my hopes up! hahaha!

Glad to hear your boys won.

haha I tried. CGL has a bundle you can buy, but the pricing is just stupid. Like $300 for the season, not sure how many games that is.

attachment.php

Tap Tap Taparoo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348715720.576974.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348715720.576974.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
haha, that's an awesome image.

I was just thinking about that yesterday.. The NFL avoids a lockout and after dealing with the effects of not having their refs, come to an agreement with them..

The NHL? Neeeeewwwwwppp... Gonna just sit there and be turds. It's embarrassing and ridiculous. Even if they bring back a shortened season, I'm going to be about half as interested.

This sucks.

Well its only because youre hitting forum hosted but not tapatalk hosted.

Had no idea. I thought someone said a while back to use the Forum hosted because the Tapatalk hosted caused problems or something.

Funny pic Sounds like Nail is having a hard time getting a transfer from hockey Canada to play in Russia and the oilers don't have say. I do hope we get to see some AHL KHL and other elite leagues while the lock out is on. Go Fjarstead

Thanks. Crapatalk strikes again

Yeah I can't ever get it to work for videos either!!!

On a side hockey note, the college team in Omaha, Nebraska is going to have an outdoor hockey game in February and then the junior pro team will play a game for the double header, but it's like $80 a ticket, seems a bit steep, if it was an NHL outdoor game what would pricing be?

On a side hockey note, the college team in Omaha, Nebraska is going to have an outdoor hockey game in February and then the junior pro team will play a game for the double header, but it's like $80 a ticket, seems a bit steep, if it was an NHL outdoor game what would pricing be?

Story I read said the tickets range from $89-$279 for face value. Alot more through ticket brokers. For a comparison, the same seats that cost $15 for the Big Chill (2010 Outdoor game between Michigan and Michigan State at the Big House) are $180+

I paid $225 for my ticket to the winter classic. And I paid face value. Since I had season tickets. So $80 is cheap IMO

Thanks guys, I figured the price was ok, but didn't know for sure as it wasn't a pro game!

Thanks guys, I figured the price was ok, but didn't know for sure as it wasn't a pro game!

No problem. The experience is well worth the money. Fenway was amazing. Best sporting event I ever went to.

They were saying on the radio that Nash got hurt in Davo's. I don't know if it's serious but the Ranger's must be concerned along with every other team with players overseas

They were saying on the radio that Nash got hurt in Davo's. I don't know if it's serious but the Ranger's must be concerned along with every other team with players overseas

It's minor. He shouldn't miss any time.

I'm sure it's enough to make it real for the owners that when the players come back next year they might be a little worse for ware. Who know's maybe we'll get a deal for the start of December.

I've always wondered what it's like to open this thread. Interesting.

Go Lightning?!

Hi Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back