NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't understand how you can be that tough. I mean playing hockey against some of the toughest and strongest guys in the world with a separated shoulder? Jeez.

It gets worse: Bruins GM just announced that Bergeron "had a small hole in his lung." If they knew that before Game 6, how in the hell does he even get cleared to play?

Athletes who play contact sports are conditioned to hide injuries so they get to play.

It gets worse: Bruins GM just announced that Bergeron "had a small hole in his lung." If they knew that before Game 6, how in the hell does he even get cleared to play?

Latest was a broken rib, punctured lung, and during game 6 received the separated shoulder.

To top it off, Hossa was playing with a slipped disc that would randomly make his left leg go numb

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When do we start the Luongo talk. What the heck do you think is going to happen to this guy?

Bryz getting bought out is hilarious. For so many reasons.

Scrap, I agree, the story on my boys was great this year, and Bob will most definitely be getting a solid offer.

Yikes, a hole in his lung, that sounds serious even for a hockey player!

When do we start the Luongo talk. What the heck do you think is going to happen to this guy?

Really good question. Philly?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I still hope he stays in Van and we trade Schneider for something useful, or get some of the draft picks back that we have been handing out like pencils at a golf course.
I know it wont happen but I just hate the thought of trading Lu for a bucket of pucks or even worse, putting him on waivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back