NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Figured it was time to start a thread for the new upcoming season. Just seeing reports that Patrick Kane is being investigated on rape charges.

Starting off with a bang I guess...

Not much to talk about from the Preds side. Got all our important re-signings done. Should be a team that can compete for the central again. Can't wait for the year to start and see how it plays out.

If the blue jackets can avoid all the freakin injuries this year we should be able to compete for a playoff spot. Were one of the better teams to close out the year but it was too little too late for us. Hopefully Saad can be a solid scorer for us this year.

I thnk I have heard hockey talks every single day of the summer, this town is crazy about their team and we now have a decent team to cheer for, october is happy time in Montreal!

and we have Semin, we win... I guess. it could be worse though, we could have Cammaleri as our top forward.. oh wait, that was 5 years ago

If the blue jackets can avoid all the freakin injuries this year we should be able to compete for a playoff spot. Were one of the better teams to close out the year but it was too little too late for us. Hopefully Saad can be a solid scorer for us this year.

I have said it last season, I really hope the jeckets make the playoffs this season, I think they are a very good team to watch

Figured it was time to start a thread for the new upcoming season. Just seeing reports that Patrick Kane is being investigated on rape charges.
I hope it's cleared up quickly, I hate these kinds of stories in any sport, much less in hockey.

I hate to hear all these stories, some day there will be a real rape, and we will all think its another shakedown for money

I'm going with chick he dissed at said bar who's trying for some attention.

I guess we will see but he doesnt exactly have the smartest track record....

I guess we will see but he doesnt exactly have the smartest track record....
Is he the one who punched out a cab driver a few years ago?

Thanks for getting it started Ricky. Can't wait for the Caps to pulverize the poor little Devils again this season.

Thanks for getting it started Ricky. Can't wait for the Caps to pulverize the poor little Devils again this season.

you better enjoy it Jesse, because that's all they will pulverise this year

Here you go Marty

7e1ca31cb6c6e0299b2e3313b7ef87d1.jpg

you better enjoy it Jesse, because that's all they will pulverise this year
No way going to beat up on all of the East this season

Wish there was a way to get thumbs down for this thread only

Here you go Marty

7e1ca31cb6c6e0299b2e3313b7ef87d1.jpg

that one made me laugh Jesse, good one.

I will wait till I see him play for a month before making an opinion on this. like I said, 1 million is not a big risk anyways.

that one made me laugh Jesse, good one.

I will wait till I see him play for a month before making an opinion on this. like I said, 1 million is not a big risk anyways.
Glad to be of service buddy.

Yeah I hear ya, just have to give you a hard time because he is on the roster. I have no choice in the matter

Glad to be of service buddy.

Yeah I hear ya, just have to give you a hard time because he is on the roster. I have no choice in the matter

I mean I dont expect hime to score 40 goals again, but this guy has the talent to take his career back on track and score some goals. if he ca do what Kovalev did when he came here, I would be a happy camper

I mean I dont expect hime to score 40 goals again, but this guy has the talent to take his career back on track and score some goals. if he ca do what Kovalev did when he came here, I would be a happy camper
We shall see, don't expect him to do much else but offense. Dude will not back check or do anything else requiring effort besides in the offensive zone. Shame really because he had all the talent in the world just zero heart

I'm going with chick he dissed at said bar who's trying for some attention.

I hate to say it but when I hear these types of allegations against rich sports stars my first reaction is she's looking for money.

I hate to say it but when I hear these types of allegations against rich sports stars my first reaction is she's looking for money.
Same here hate to say it but seems too frequent to dismiss

Same here hate to say it but seems too frequent to dismiss

It seems to be the world we live in. The only thing I dismiss faster is the Caps chance at a cup.

No thumbs down to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back