NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut your mouth. Our radio guys are doing a lottery each day from some website and the Oilers have yet to win the first overall. Calgary, Montreal and the Yotes seem to be getting the most hits.
YESS!!!

Tomorrow I will be so torn between watching the wings, bolts, Bruins, flyers, and national championship game

Ducks vs. Avs would be my first choice or the Caps/Blues game should be great.

Shut your mouth. Our radio guys are doing a lottery each day from some website and the Oilers have yet to win the first overall. Calgary, Montreal and the Yotes seem to be getting the most hits.
Yup, saw the Canucks win too and regardless we all know Matthews is gonna be an Oiler :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ducks vs. Avs would be my first choice or the Caps/Blues game should be great.

Ummm, is rather watch paint dry? Plus I know all I have to do is go on this thread for play by plays

Who knew I had it in me. It's not all verbal diarrhea. :clapp:
Haha you also claim to be on the Blues bandwagon... I know the truth

Haha you also claim to be on the Blues bandwagon... I know the truth

Caps vs. Blues is what I want to see for the Cup. So they will probably get dumped in the first round. Sorry dude, you can blame it on me this year.

Caps vs. Blues is what I want to see for the Cup. So they will probably get dumped in the first round. Sorry dude, you can blame it on me this year.

I'm not used to this whole you two being nice to each other... Idk if I like it

I'm not used to this whole you two being nice to each other... Idk if I like it

???? You thought were being mean to each other? huh, I thought we were communicating.

Crest is the man, he's freakin awesome, with or without a silver bullet.

???? You thought were being mean to each other? huh, I thought we were communicating.

Crest is the man, he's freakin awesome, with or without a silver bullet.

Haha oh I know, but you agreeing the caps is a good game is Interesting.... On another topic.... Which 2 of 3 do you think will make it? Bruins flyers and hockey town

Haha oh I know, but you agreeing the caps is a good game is Interesting.... On another topic.... Which 2 of 3 do you think will make it? Bruins flyers and hockey town

Boston and Philly. Boston has an easier game than the Wings and Philly has a game in hand. Sorry dude.

Boston and Philly. Boston has an easier game than the Wings and Philly has a game in hand. Sorry dude.

It's ok, I'll respect the opinion... As much as I'll hope you're wrong... I'm thinking philly and Detroit

I'd say Philly and Detroit. Neither one of them will make it to round 2 however.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

I'd say Philly and Detroit. Neither one of them will make it to round 2 however.

Depends if Detroit plays a healthy Tampa or not. Lightning will struggle without stralman hedman and stamkos as much as I hate to say it

I never thought I'd say that, because I hate all 3 teams, but I'd like to see the bruins and the flyers in the playoffs

It's ok, I'll respect the opinion... As much as I'll hope you're wrong... I'm thinking philly and Detroit

That would be something else. Boston was leading the division for a bit and for them to miss the playoffs would be a huge collapse.

Depends if Detroit plays a healthy Tampa or not. Lightning will struggle without stralman hedman and stamkos as much as I hate to say it
Hedman will be there, the rest will not, they will still get by Detroit.

And then go home shortly there after.

That would be something else. Boston was leading the division for a bit and for them to miss the playoffs would be a huge collapse.

You mean like a 9-0 Canadiens missing out? But yeah it would be crazy, terrible stretch for them... The worst part is even if they win they aren't guaranteed... They have to win, and Detroit would have to lose

You'll like this, Marty...one of the hockey pundits declared Montreal is a mediocre team and Price is the only reason they're 7-0.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Is anyone gonna beat the Canadiens this year?

You mean like a 9-0 Canadiens missing out? But yeah it would be crazy, terrible stretch for them... The worst part is even if they win they aren't guaranteed... They have to win, and Detroit would have to lose

I think I recall hearing about it somewhere.

I think I recall hearing about it somewhere.

Lol that makes my night, I'll be a realist though and say I don't see either of my teams making it out of the first round... Unless they play each other, than whoever wins is out second round

Lol that makes my night, I'll be a realist though and say I don't see either of my teams making it out of the first round... Unless they play each other, than whoever wins is out second round

I am not sleeping on the Bolts. The Panthers could bite some teams in the ass though. They don't get much media attention but dang they are good.

All I know is one of my teams has to win the cup.

I am not sleeping on the Bolts. The Panthers could bite some teams in the ass though. They don't get much media attention but dang they are good.

All I know is one of my teams has to win the cup.

Panthers are sneaky good!

The league is going to be in deep sh*t regarding the release of the news surrounding Boogaard.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back