NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is going to count. Damn it.

I'm really enjoying this Fabri kid though.

What a pass from Burns

Hammer time!!! Joe ties it up going top shelf.

That didn't take long. Sharks up early in the 3rd. Lets build on the lead boys.

Jones stoned Berglund. Great save.

Empty net goal with less than 55 seconds. Sharks up 5-3. Did you expect anything less from the best road team during the regular season? Sharks up 3-2 in the series, there is blood in the water.

WARD!!!! another empty net goal. 6-3.

As a Penguins fan, I suspect . . .

The end of Game 5 will become known as The Butt Puck in Western PA.

Somewhere, Pens management is rethinking the wisdom of inviting a singer known as "The Heartbreak Kid" to what was basically a must-win game for the home team.

As a Penguins fan, I suspect . . .

The end of Game 5 will become known as The Butt Puck in Western PA.

Somewhere, Pens management is rethinking the wisdom of inviting a singer known as "The Heartbreak Kid" to what was basically a must-win game for the home team.

He was a wrestler not a singer.

Nice win by San Jose tonight. Speaking of hockey, did you know that Taylormade released special edition hockey sticks back a few years ago? Follow @ItsTheJor on Twitter and ask him about the release they did, as well as how he feels about San Jose's chances at going to the Stanley Cup Finals.

#RoadToTheCup
#RaceTo900

M
Nice win by San Jose tonight. Speaking of hockey, did you know that Taylormade released special edition hockey sticks back a few years ago? Follow @ItsTheJor on Twitter and ask him about the release they did, as well as how he feels about San Jose's chances at going to the Stanley Cup Finals.

#RoadToTheCup
#RaceTo900

It was the RBZ. Ccm and TM are owned by the same company.

Really a WWE pic in the Hockey thread? What happened in here last night SMH

Really a WWE pic in the Hockey thread? What happened in here last night SMH

Beef had to correct him on HBK not being a singer. Gotta set the record straight dude.

Beef had to correct him on HBK not being a singer. Gotta set the record straight dude.
I miss one period and things go right down the drain...

#RoadToTheCup
#RaceTo900
CCM RBZ powered by Taylormade, all of CCM's sticks will say that on the bottom near the blade, pretty cool actually
stick-speedburner.jpg

Maybe they should have invited the singer instead. . . . . or shown the 1972 movie of the same name with Charles Grodin (Pittsburgh Guy) and Cybill Shepherd (not a Pittsburgh Guy.)

Thanks for the correction.

Maybe they should have invited the singer instead. . . . . or shown the 1972 movie of the same name with Charles Grodin (Pittsburgh Guy) and Cybill Shepherd (not a Pittsburgh Guy.)

Thanks for the correction.

Kinda wish I didn't have too. He is beefy though.

Just read a report that Datsyuk said he would only leave if the Red wings Could trade away his contract so that they are not hit with it and that it hurts the team. If they can't trade it he will stay, pretty class act if I say so myself.

Just read a report that Datsyuk said he would only leave if the Red wings Could trade away his contract so that they are not hit with it and that it hurts the team. If they can't trade it he will stay, pretty class act if I say so myself.

who would want to take that to help the wings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back