Nickent 4DX Evolver Driver Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So I am starting to sound like a Nickent Sales person. But seriously, this is my new driver. And yes the Ping G10 and Dimension Z will be available in the marketplace section of this forum. Here is the review.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=588

I'm in the same boat as you JB, struggling to find a driver that fits me well enough to leave it in the bag.

BTW, how does the club face sit? Square, or slighly closed?

• Admin
It seems square to me. I am coming from the G10 Draw so it actually seemed rather open.

Great review. That looks like a really nice club.

Any chance you could add at the end of the reviews a price range? It would be nice to see what the club with the different shafts would cost. Just an idea.

• Admin
Great review. That looks like a really nice club.

Any chance you could add at the end of the reviews a price range? It would be nice to see what the club with the different shafts would cost. Just an idea.

Bogey,
In the past few reviews I have done just that. However this club seems to be a little different. I have seen it priced everywhere from $299 - $479. Different shafts make up a huge difference.

But I can tell everyone this. Like many direct sites, it seems cheaper on alot of the golf sites such as Edwin Watts, etc..

Bogey,
In the past few reviews I have done just that. However this club seems to be a little different. I have seen it priced everywhere from $299 - $479. Different shafts make up a huge difference.

But I can tell everyone this. Like many direct sites, it seems cheaper on alot of the golf sites such as Edwin Watts, etc..

I must have over looked the prices in other reviews. I didn't think something like that would be left out but I wasn't sure. Thanks.

I would have never thought a shaft would be that much. I guess if the club head stays in good shape, it might benefit the golfer to just buy a shaft over a whole new club.

Thanks again for the great review. :banana:

I must have over looked the prices in other reviews. I didn't think something like that would be left out but I wasn't sure. Thanks.

I would have never thought a shaft would be that much. I guess if the club head stays in good shape, it might benefit the golfer to just buy a shaft over a whole new club.

Thanks again for the great review. :banana:

You think shaft prices are bad... try getting it with the Diamana White Board ... Shaft alone = 617.00.

For most ... anyone of the shafts would be sufficient. The club felt great and had a great weight and swing to it. I dont want to sound repetitive but I like the Nickent products. I had never hit any before last weekend and I came away a big fan.

In my opinion, if they had the marketing budget the Taylormade's, Callaway's, and Titleist's have... they would be in just as many people's bags. They are one of the few companies that have a solid product and doesnt need to pump out new lines every few months to stay competitive. Their products speak for themselves.

JB... correct me if I am wrong... but it had the Fuji shaft in it... and I have never liked the Fuji shafts. Purely because I never could get a consistant swing on a ball with one. That wasnt the case with this club.

Two thumbs up from me! :blob:

• Admin
When you tried it, it did have the Fuji shaft in it. And you are also correct in that you were hitting the crap out of the ball.

Keep in mind that although they do NOT pay a lot of players. Tons of them have their hybrids in their bag.

Back