Nike 20Xi Golf Ball

20 XI = 2011. It's their new ball line.

New ball. Its 20Xi (get it...meaning 2011). Its the new golf ball coming soon.

Nike-20XIs_660x200.jpg

Ah, neat. Thanks guys.

Edit: Not a fan now that I see JBs pic. TopFlite XL2000 anyone?

Is this the one with the resin core that's suppose to let them put all the weight on the perimiter of the ball thus changing the flight?

Ah, neat. Thanks guys.

Edit: Not a fan now that I see JBs pic. TopFlite XL2000 anyone?

I was thinking the same thing earlier today when I saw a pic of their new line.

I have not heard of this new ball yet- I feel so ashamed...

Any other info you can give us on it, JB? Or should I be making a seperate thread for this?

Thain- Edit post, go advanced. There is a spot to change title.

No problem. But man, I wanna know more about this thing. I have been using a nike one tour I found, and it is awesome. Wonder if these are as good.
Thanks buddy

The name is a bit off (to me), but it looks very interesting in terms of tech. Curious to see how this performs. It would be cool to see Nike put these in some forum members' hands for testing.

I like how this man thinks.

The name is a bit off (to me), but it looks very interesting in terms of tech. Curious to see how this performs. It would be cool to see Nike put these in some forum members' hands for testing.

I get my posting on the run

Have I ever told you you say the most intelligent things, hehe. +1 on this. ARE YA LISTENING NIKE??

I have never had much success with finding a Nike ball that I felt was right for me. Just as most on here, I would be interested in playing a few holes with one to see if I would consider bagging it. Would be hard to move the Bridgestone for sure.

I love the NIKE One Tour so I would give this ball a try, but the packaging and name are pretty bad.

JB, will Nike be as friendly as Bridgestone was with their new ball release?

JB, will Nike be as friendly as Bridgestone was with their new ball release?

I dont know what that means. Do you mean amateur ball fitting? Probably not, Nike does not really do ball fitting.

do you know if they plan to? Kinda hard to argue with the popularity and results that come from a ball fitting a la Bridgestone's online service or in person fittings
I dont know what that means. Do you mean amateur ball fitting? Probably not, Nike does not really do ball fitting.

do you know if they plan to? Kinda hard to argue with the popularity and results that come from a ball fitting a la Bridgestone's online service or in person fittings

I actually have no idea. The initial investment if done right is extremely high.

Im sorry JB, i wasnt really clear, I was referring to how Bridgestone sent you their new line of golf balls to get real honest reviews from the everyday golfer before the ball was available to the public. Nike will probably have one of those Q&A ball fitting system pretty soon, I think they are the only golf ball company that doesnt have atleast that on their website.

THP will be reviewing the golf ball, no question about it. Still not sure what you mean, but if you are referring to whether or not we are going to be sending free golf balls to forum members, the answer in this case is probably not.

We just sent out Mashie Hybrids, Taylormade golf balls, have new irons coming, etc...

THP will be reviewing the golf ball, no question about it. Still not sure what you mean, but if you are referring to whether or not we are going to be sending free golf balls to forum members, the answer in this case is probably not.

We just sent out Mashie Hybrids, Taylormade golf balls, have new irons coming, etc...

Thats what I was referring to. One day on twitter I asked Stewart Cink how was he liking the new ball and he said he loved it but was getting too much spin with wedges.

Clever name but not a very sustainable one... what comes next 20Xii, 20Xiii...20XViii.

Back